Immigration measuring: must do better!

What's the problem? Do you have a problem with folk who aren't white or something?

Interestingly the mass race riots of 1958 didn't solve anything and migrants still came anyway. That will never change.

---------- Post added 30-07-2013 at 12:40 ----------

Racist assumption from Halibut that all immigrants are non-white.

That's the problem, when most people refer to migrants/immigrants they actually mean non-white people. I doubt there would be much fuss if they were English speaking white people e.g. Americans, Australians, New Zealanders and Canadians etc. However, if they were from those countries and non-white would they be welcome? I doubt it.

That's the problem, when most people refer to migrants/immigrants they actually mean non-white people. I doubt there would be much fuss if they were English speaking white people e.g. Americans, Australians, New Zealanders and Canadians etc. However, if they were from those countries and non-white would they be welcome? I doubt it.

What gives you that impression? many people have complained about the influx of east European immigrants and they are regarded as white, its not race or colour that's the problem, it the amount.

What gives you that impression? many people have complained about the influx of east European immigrants and they are regarded as white, its not race or colour that's the problem, it the amount.

It's a race problem, end of. Why are you afraid to admit it?

In a country of bean counters with such a love of paperwork and data, is it really possible that no decent method can be found for reliably counting the number of immigrants coming into the country?

The current method apparently relies almost entirely on estimates based on interviewing a sample of just 12 people a day passing through our ports and airports.

I wouldn't mind but in just about every other walk of life we are bombarded with documents to be filled in and constant statistical analysis, so surely this is no less important.

In a country overun with civil servants and government aids, what are we paying these people for?

NEW Liebour /Bliar and their policy of open borders, coupled with their magnificent ideas of multiculturism did for this Country. Of course the Tory's/ Cameroon just carried on with the idea, he did not have the gonads to put a stop to it.

So to try to guesstimate the number of "incommers " is simply a lost cause. It's simply not doable.

Angel.

Archived