Tennis/Badminton in S10?

Hi there,

If anyone living near S10 is interested in playing Tennis (preferably) or badminton, please let me know. I am reasonably good at both these games, though not a pro! And I am open to the idea of playing with anyone just as long as the person is really interested in the game.

Cheers!

Hey SilentStatic,

In case you love playing Table Tennis, you might wanna go to the English Institute of Sport (next to the Don Valley Stadium) on Mondays at around 8.00 pm You will find lots of TT players there, beginners as well as champs and it is great fun as well as good practice. I generally go there when I am able to leave work on time, and have a nice time whenever I play there!

And I found out about this venue from this forum :)

Thanks a lot, my dear forumers :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nicolas,

It has been a while since I have played too! So I would not be too concerned about how well you play. All that I am looking out for is someone to hit around with. I can play anytime after this Thursday, as I am working till Thursday noon. Also, as I stay at Crookes, the outdoor courts near Crookesmoor (behind the University) would be convenient for me. Where do you stay, and where would you like to play?

Just let me know if you can make it anytime from Thursday to Sunday.

Please PM me in case this is okay with you!

Cheers!

Hi Nicolas,

I can make it on either Friday or Saturday or both. Afternoon sounds good. I had gone to play there at about 9.30 today morning and it was so cold - my fingers could barely hold the racket!!! Please confirm when you would like to play. And if you would like, you could PM me about how we can meet.

Cheers!

• 5 months later...

Archived