Blades V Notts County Friday 2nd August

Bypassblade

Agree with you Web, but i think if we start with the right strikeforce, Taylor instead of Porter, then maybe, just maybe... But it would be nice to have Miller back in the starting lineup..

For once Longy I agree with Brian the blade, porter is lacking, and if anyone disagrees how come your centre half got the winner:huh:

Not seen this Taylor but that porter isn't worth shouting about IMO, a wins a win though, and at least your top of the league:hihi:

Just got back. Definitely a red from where a was sat, looked chest height. Brandy looks spot on 'dwarf' as my little nephew named him :hihi: We could have scored more yes, but did anyone notice we played football! :D Even if at times we did keep it a bit too long! Im very happy with tonights performance, much more than i thought i would be to be honest!

For once Longy I agree with Brian the blade, porter is lacking, and if anyone disagrees how come your centre half got the winner:huh:

Not seen this Taylor but that porter isn't worth shouting about IMO, a wins a win though, and at least your top of the league:hihi:

Porter will give more to the team when a more direct style is needed!

Am not a Porter fan, not really done anything for me apart from the play-off semi goal, but not a bread and butter striker, but i think Taylor could be up there, hopefully.... Not brilliant tonight considering we had a man advantage, but it's all about scoring more goals than your opponents, which is what we accomplished, so roll on the rest of the season...COYRWW...:banana::banana::banana:

I thought they looked good tonight. Brandy was outstanding but will learn quickly that if you try to go past League 1 players that you may get away with it once or twice but you'll get kicked for the rest of the match.

Alot of passing and switching wings. The finishing couldve been better but a 4-2-3-1 formation worked well.

24 shots on goal will bring results in the season.

I thought they looked good tonight. Brandy was outstanding but will learn quickly that if you try to go past League 1 players that you may get away with it once or twice but you'll get kicked for the rest of the match.

Alot of passing and switching wings. The finishing couldve been better but a 4-2-3-1 formation worked well.

24 shots on goal will bring results in the season.

To be fair, United wont be up against 10 men for 75 minutes in most of there games this season!

Archived