Blades V Notts County Friday 2nd August

Bypassblade

Same supporters (s6) who thought Killgallon's was deserved and he should have been banned for life

And he was jumping Pete it looked like if he wasn't jumping it could have took his head off

You beat me to it:) not seen any of the game so can't comment but remember killas deserved red against us so will see when I watch highlights which was worse:)

As for the result you can't grumble, a wins a win and playing decent football. There will be tougher teams to come though

To be fair, United wont be up against 10 men for 75 minutes in most of there games this season!

2-1 not good enough for you?

Notts County made defensive changes after they scored and put 10 men behind the ball going for the draw.

It makes it difficult.

Good result all round.

What a great feeling to come away smiling.

We looked good, great passing, great team work.

Yes we played against 10 men for the majority, but we were on top before that.

This has shut a lot of doubters up.

I haven't heard that many doubter to be honest pal, I think most people deep down expect you to be there or there abouts, let's be right you so you should.

I did say you would finish in the top two when you got Weir and that it could be a master stroke, good pedigree pal.

2-1 not good enough for you?

Notts County made defensive changes after they scored and put 10 men behind the ball going for the draw.

It makes it difficult.

Good result all round.

If it was at s6 it would have been the greatest game ever played

They packed the defence every time we attacked

After the sending off the only thing on their mind was to 'hopefully' score on the break and keep us out

IMO last season we would have lost this we rarely do well against 10 men

71% possession 28 shots to us and 19 fouls to them tells the story

Thought I might give watching the Blades a go this season. The queue for tickets tonight was so long and slow moving I gave up because I was going to miss too much of the game. Is it always such a hassle to get in? I'll be back to watching non-league games and walking straight in.

compalin the best way

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 02:28 ----------

Rich like me not seen it for 40 years, but so nice to see more positives than negatives, very encouraging not going to fault anyone tonight.

---------- Post added 02-08-2013 at 21:48 ----------

Apparently he is billed as the next Gerrard on Merseyside.

can see why

Same happened to me. No worries though as next week when they need me i'll be bagging salmon on the Don.

That'll teach em.

Lets be fair, it's not like the game got arranged on the Thursday is it?

We've known about this fixture and tickets have been available for over a month now.

If you get caught in the last minute queues, there is only one person to blame, and it isn't SUFC.

Archived