Royal Relatives in Sheffield

I was in Meadowhall last thursday and I remember thinking when I saw them coming out of Argos,"That 5' 2" plump lasses friend looks a bit like Kate Middleton" How exciting!I think I'll go back again this week and hang around outside Argos in case they have to take back what they bought last week.

Pointless it may be but it's got you all chatting aint it lol, further info regarding meadowhall visits (again from the trusty source of my Gran lol) it's roughly around 6.30-7pm she gets there and she arrives by number 76 bus! pmsl! Ah the things we learn from our grandparents eh! (i never was very good at convo starting lol)

How dare you.Are you one of these awful republicans? Sheffielders should all be proud to have a member of the royal family living near Meadowhall.

Who are you calling awful? I am proud of my working class roots and don't hold people in awe just because they are born into or related to those born into money. Respect should be earned as well as wages and if you honestly think they earn their wealth then you are easily deluded dear or on a wind up. I'm not sure which:D:D

Archived