Royal Relatives in Sheffield

Leeds is not far from Sheffield is it?

Nope :o and she does have Yorkshire roots (Leeds and Wakefield)!

However, I do think the woman in question is having the OP's nan on.

Btw, why did your nan randomly ask her if they are related? Does she look like her or something?

Who are you calling awful? I am proud of my working class roots and don't hold people in awe just because they are born into or related to those born into money. Respect should be earned as well as wages and if you honestly think they earn their wealth then you are easily deluded dear or on a wind up. I'm not sure which:D:D

Oh I think you are.

To be honest I have no idea what she looks like! Whether or not she actually looks anything like Kate is anyone's guess. As for my Nan asking her, I think she already knew! If I'm honest! But the honest answer is I have no idea!

:hihi: you just made it sound as though she couldn't keep it in any more and just HAD to go and ask if she was related, with not much background of why she thought so, so I guessed she must look a bit like her :hihi:

:hihi: you just made it sound as though she couldn't keep it in any more and just HAD to go and ask if she was related, with not much background of why she thought so, so I guessed she must look a bit like her :hihi:

The girl I saw coming out of Argos with the 5' 2" plump lass looked just like Kate but with a tracksuit on and tatts.

[/b]

The girl I saw coming out of Argos with the 5' 2" plump lass looked just like Kate but with a tracksuit on and tatts.

You should have asked her if she was related!

Make sure you do next time, was this on Thursday??

---------- Post added 30-07-2013 at 19:53 ----------

Hmm I don't think she has tattoo's :/

But you don't know do you? you have never seen her, never spoken to her, you only know what your nan said about her.

You should have asked her if she was related!

Make sure you do next time, was this on Thursday??[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 30-07-2013 at 19:53 ----------

[/color]

But you don't know do you? you have never seen her, never spoken to her, you only know what your nan said about her.

I'll be there on Thursday because I think she'll have to take back the silver plated baby mug she bought for her new great nephew 14 tmes removed.I believe that little Georgie already has a full set of gifts from the Argos catalogue.

Archived