Royal Relatives in Sheffield

No she's not a chav, from what i could gather from my Gran she is really well spoken but apparently she dresses to fit in with her area (i'm only repeating what i've heard so please don't attack me!) she has met Kate too. She lives very close to Hinde House Infant school if that helps? I'm not sure where that is but some of you might do so thought i'd say. and i know some of you don't give two farts lol but some may be interested which is my reason for sharing.

IF she lives near there she should ask Kate for protection money:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Who are you calling awful? I am proud of my working class roots and don't hold people in awe just because they are born into or related to those born into money. Respect should be earned as well as wages and if you honestly think they earn their wealth then you are easily deluded dear or on a wind up. I'm not sure which:D:D

oh look, someone else who's proud to celebrate mediocrity. No denlin, the Royal family have earned your respect. Do you know how much revenue they attract to this country and the good this does? No, you've got no idea have you. RUDE! :rant:

oh look, someone else who's proud to celebrate mediocrity. No denlin, the Royal family have earned your respect. Do you know how much revenue they attract to this country and the good this does? No, you've got no idea have you. RUDE! :rant:

They might have earned yours but that is your opinion don't assume that you can demand it's mine as well. For your information every time buck house is open to the public old Maj flies off to Scotland. It's a bit arrogant to think that if someone stays true to their roots you have the right to call them mediocre - it's the working class that are the backbone of this country not somebody sat in an ivory tower

They might have earned yours but that is your opinion don't assume that you can demand it's mine as well.

I don't assume it is your opinion as well, I know it is. In reality, if you received a letter from the queen inviting you to attend Buckingham palace for a luncheon to discuss your charity work you would literally explode with joy. You'd be all over the forums with excitement at your visit. You would curtsey like the good and loyal subject I know you are. Bravo denlin, I know you better than you do.

How dare you.Are you one of these awful republicans? Sheffielders should all be proud to have a member of the royal family living near Meadowhall.
Who dares wins! ;)

So what time we getting to M/hall Thursday, meet you by Argos, yeah? Mine's the little plump one, ok ;)

Archived