Help for hero - bradley manning

Yoo wouldnt have the foresight to see the ramifications of course. This will only further damage already poor US-Russian relations at a time when co-operation is the keyword in combating terrorism... and the Russians have plenty of problems on their plate already with those Islamic states within their borders.

I dare say that little bald headed ex KGB agent Putin who throws rock groups in jail for ridiculing him must be quite a hero to you.

As for Snowden he deserves a country like Russia and it's comically ironic that he will probably have to live there for many years to come. He's going to get a real lesson in what's it's like to exist in a society that's still run by a leader whose mindset still exists in the soviet era.

He'd better keep his mouth shut also when he will no doubt see what an un-democratic society is really like.

His father just said on the news that he is proud of what his son Edward has done, he has his fathers blessing so I don't think he is bothered about what you or any other yanks think.

Regardless of the contents of the files (if they had released specific examples of cover ups then there would undoubtedly have been many that would hold a different opinion)he acted illegally. He made the choice and ultimately must accept his punishment.

If you can't do the time then don't do the crime.

I don't know or care if my government is collecting information on one Frank Ryan of Sheffield UK, But I doubt it cares very much. It's quite hilarious if you think about it. As for whats his name there. Of course he's a criminal, a coward and a traitor. Don't bother me with any more questions, there's a good boy. Don't forget to push the report button.

that's the whole point buck - you don't know if your government is collecting info on me - I DO - your government has no right to know about me, I am not a citizen of your crap country , I have no link to it, what I think and do is none of uncle sam's business.

what is really interesting is that you don't care - you are happy to be kept in a darkened room and fed marshmallow flavoured BS, just like the populations of iran, china and burma, you feel no need to know what your leaders are doing to you or me - that makes you a willing victim, which is more pitiful than me as an unwilling victim.

ARE YOU LISTENING CIA? YOU BUNCH OF BIG GIRL'S BLOUSES.

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 18:41 ----------

He violated his oath of loyalty as a serving member of the armed forces. I dont care much if people find this corny and old fashioned.

Manning is a scumbag who may well have endangered the lives of his fellow soldiers

OH NO!!! A keyboard warrior on a provincial forum - RUNNN!!

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 18:51 ----------

Regardless of the contents of the files (if they had released specific examples of cover ups then there would undoubtedly have been many that would hold a different opinion)he acted illegally. He made the choice and ultimately must accept his punishment.

does that apply in china?

that's the whole point buck - you don't know if your government is collecting info on me - I DO - your government has no right to know about me, I am not a citizen of your crap country , I have no link to it, what I think and do is none of uncle sam's business.

what is really interesting is that you don't care - you are happy to be kept in a darkened room and fed marshmallow flavoured BS, just like the populations of iran, china and burma, you feel no need to know what your leaders are doing to you or me - that makes you a willing victim, which is more pitiful than me as an unwilling victim.

ARE YOU LISTENING CIA? YOU BUNCH OF BIG GIRL'S BLOUSES.

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 18:41 ----------

OH NO!!! A keyboard warrior on a provincial forum - RUNNN!!

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 18:51 ----------

does that apply in china?

The laws of the land are the laws of the land. If you choose to break them then you must be willing accept the punishment.

Manning must have known that by doing this he opened himself up to prosecution. He knowingly broke the US equivalent of the Official Secrets Act and will be rightfully punished.

If he had just leaked the the serious incident with the gunship the US would have probably not pursued the prosecution. In releasing every piece of information he had access too without considering the implications and his blasé attitude to this fact has lead him up the proverbial creek without the necessary forward momentum generation device.

great story in the guardian just now, a new york woman googled 'pressure cookers', her husband has googled 'rucksacks' and her son has looked into the boston bombers - the local rozzers raided her home based on the kind of info they are collecting from me and you right now.

in the land where 30,000 people a year die from guns (we have 150) a woman is targeted over paranoia about pressure cookers!

god bless you america, the land of the brave (except when it comes to pressure cookers) and the home of the free (except that they are more spied upon than the chinese- and now they've started on us)

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 19:11 ----------

The laws of the land are the laws of the land. If you choose to break them then you must be willing accept the punishment.

Manning must have known that by doing this he opened himself up to prosecution. He knowingly broke the US equivalent of the Official Secrets Act and will be rightfully punished.

If he had just leaked the the serious incident with the gunship the US would have probably not pursued the prosecution. In releasing every piece of information he had access too without considering the implications and his blasé attitude to this fact has lead him up the proverbial creek without the necessary forward momentum generation device.

does it depend on which land? if manning was chinese would you feel the same way?

great story in the guardian just now, a new york woman googled 'pressure cookers', her husband has googled 'rucksacks' and her son has looked into the boston bombers - the local rozzers raided her home based on the kind of info they are collecting from me and you right now.

in the land where 30,000 people a year die from guns (we have 150) a woman is targeted over paranoia about pressure cookers!

god bless you america, the land of the brave (except when it comes to pressure cookers) and the home of the free (except that they are more spied upon than the chinese- and now they've started on us)

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 19:11 ----------

does it depend on which land? if manning was chinese would you feel the same way?

all this fuss about nothing...so what he's got 132 years...we have a more pressing problem...we are being bombarded by flying ants...or have the CIA sent them...they may be bugged...:hihi::hihi:

PS just noticed that you are another US resident, guessing expat or you wouldn't be on the SF. Is it necessary to leave your brain at customs when you emigrate there? wrap yourself in old glory and sing 'god bless america'? I'm from immigrant stock (like you now) my family left ireland and went to manchester, florida.new york, chicago, toronto, perth, argentina ............I've got loads of yank cousins and uncles and aunties, they aren't political retards, they are involved in human rights, unions, free medical campaigns etc.

why not take some political savvy with you and try to educate them, or is that too risky in the land of the Pressure Cooker Squad?

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 19:34 ----------

all this fuss about nothing...so what he's got 132 years...we have a more pressing problem...we are being bombarded by flying ants...or have the CIA sent them...they may be bugged...:hihi::hihi:

no mate, they're commie chinese ants, they suck your DNA out and deliver it to mao tse tungs agents who decode your thoughts.

PS just noticed that you are another US resident, guessing expat or you wouldn't be on the SF. Is it necessary to leave your brain at customs when you emigrate there? wrap yourself in old glory and sing 'god bless america'? I'm from immigrant stock (like you now) my family left ireland and went to manchester, florida.new york, chicago, toronto, perth, argentina ............I've got loads of yank cousins and uncles and aunties, they aren't political retards, they are involved in human rights, unions, free medical campaigns etc.

why not take some political savvy with you and try to educate them, or is that too risky in the land of the Pressure Cooker Squad?

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 19:34 ----------

no mate, they're commie chinese ants, they suck your DNA out and deliver it to mao tse tungs agents who decode your thoughts.

tell them now what i'm thinking...have i enough money for our booze up in blackpool....and a chinese...:hihi:

tell them now what i'm thinking...have i enough money for our booze up in blackpool....and a chinese...:hihi:

good man, you could have a mcdonalds or a KFC - boycott them and have a chinese.

they know that you know it makes sense.

'CIA, CIA ARE YOU LISTENING PUSSIES? BLACKPOOL IS A SEASIDE RESORT IN LANCASHIRE ENGLANDLAND, NOWT (THAT MEANS NOTHING) TO DO WITH PRESSURE COOKERS, SETTLE DOWN LADS, IT'S OK - TRUST ME'

Archived