Help for hero - bradley manning

Nope.

Plenty. Check 'em out.

You're mistaking self confidence and knowing when I'm right for arrogance.

It's an easy mistake to make maybe, so you're entirely forgiven.

I rest my case. Self importance is not self confidence. I am self confident, that's why I managed to be so successful in America. I really don't much need to waste my time scrapping with you. I have better things to do with it. Get away from the keeyboard for a spell, it might do you some good.:hihi::hihi:

I rest my case. Self importance is not self confidence. I am self confident, that's why I managed to be so successful in America. I really don't much need to waste my time scrapping with you. I have better things to do with it. Get away from the keeyboard for a spell, it might do you some good.:hihi::hihi:

Yes, that would be why you spend so much time trying to do just that.

change bible for koran and uncle sam for allah and you've just described every muslim country on this planet:hihi:
I have Ryan ignored, but he came up in response to you. He states that America lets its aged and children die of poverty. He has little or no concept of life in this country. I am a retiree, and I have grandchidren, some of them sons and daughters of a son critically wounded in action, and unable to work. Like any senior above the age of 65, I am covered by medicare, funded by the Federal government which ensures I get all the care I need. Any of my grand children needing help are covered by food stamps or in patient or out patient care free of charge. That's why this buffoon is ignored.

---------- Post added 02-08-2013 at 11:43 ----------

Yes, that would be why you spend so much time trying to do just that.
You are now ignored.

I thought you were a reachin' for the 'ignore button' yesterday sherrif, now yer a tellin' others to hush the hell up.

which is it? look me in the eyes an' tell me.

if ya man 'nuff.

I have Ryan ignored, but he came up in response to you. He states that America lets its aged and children die of poverty. He has little or no concept of life in this country. I am a retiree, and I have grandchidren, some of them sons and daughters of a son critically wounded in action, and unable to work. Like any senior above the age of 65, I am covered by medicare, funded by the Federal government which ensures I get all the care I need. Any of my grand children needing help are covered by food stamps or in patient or out patient care free of charge. That's why this buffoon is ignored.

---------- Post added 02-08-2013 at 11:43 ----------

You are now ignored.

keep going, eventually you won't have to listen to any counter argument to your own version of reality.

If you deny the emerging parallels with the like of the stazi, the communists and the gestapo yet at the same time help gradually reverse what the founding fathers of your great country set out to, it tends to make a mockery of your own patriotism.

Admittedly the US/UK is not the stazi but there are undeniable traits of that deplorable type of regime emerging in our countries.

Bradley Manning may have broken your law, he may have done some harm to your country, he may be considered a traitor.

But which america is he actually betraying, the one its becoming or the place your patriotism holds rightfully dear? they are not the same place.

---------- Post added 02-08-2013 at 17:02 ----------

my point is exactly that fella - keep up - being like a fascistic dictatorship of another hue isn't anything to be proud of.

Denial is a wonderful place to live, if you wallow in it deep enough.

Hey up Buck, can I possibly ask you a serious question; from what you post you were born in Sheffield? and moved to America later in life to take up residency?.

Am I right in thinking you've become an adopted American by taking up the allegiance and US citizenship.

All very well and good but I really am amazed at the disdain you show for the country of your birth, and it's inhabitants. You may now be an American citizen but records will always show you were born, on this side of the pond.

This is just an observation, if I've got it wrong sorry just what I've picked up on.

Archived