Help for hero - bradley manning

Manning is a far different case than Snowden. Manning wasn't a whistle blower who released all that stuff to wikileaks for some noble purpose unlike Snowden. It was an act of petulance on Manning's part because he was having emotional problems with his superiors and trouble with his own sexual identity.

He was a square peg in a round hole and should not have joined up in the first place.

He texed a photo of himself wearing a blong female wig and makeup to his sergeant which goes a long way to show the state of his mind

Now he wants the army (read the public taxpayer instead) to pay for a sex change operation and change his name to Chelsea.

It wont happen because traitors dont get that privilege. He'll have to serve his time and then pay for the operation himself when he's out

As soon as I read the link I KNEW you would respond with exactly that by which you did.

Not worth any further comment on this thread from me as you are responding to one of my posts that for some reason was pulled

I guess us US-ex-pats are being censored for commenting on any affairs that happen in our own backyard.. Ridiculous, unfair and completely undemocratic

Not worth any further comment on this thread from me as you are responding to one of my posts that for some reason was pulled

I guess us US-ex-pats are being censored for commenting on any affairs that happen in our own backyard.. Ridiculous, unfair and completely undemocratic

Not only did you miss the "in the face" satire but it was foreseen in my little crystal ball. To be fair they did you a favour as its now removed for all to see, what turned out to be obvious.

Personally I would have left it in..:D

Yes we are, there is no clear knowledge here about the facts of life in US prisons. I suppose the ones in Britain are filled with pure minded souls, but ours are not. We have solitary confinement as a way to prevent harm to any convict who needs it, and if he thinks he's as pretty as this traitor does, they'll be happy to oblige.

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 13:30 ----------

Not sure why, he has plenty of that. Anyway, sympathy after the hearing will gain him what?
Absolutely nothing, I'm happy to say. Bread and water would be appropriate. Sorry Ronny.

Not only did you miss the "in the face" satire but it was foreseen in my little crystal ball. To be fair they did you a favour as its now removed for all to see, what turned out to be obvious.

Personally I would have left it in..:D

I didnt know that talking about shooting a black kid was food for satire. :gag:

Maybe I've been away too long, lost touch and dont undesrtand current Brit satire

Manning is a far different case than Snowden. Manning wasn't a whistle blower who released all that stuff to wikileaks for some noble purpose unlike Snowden. It was an act of petulance on Manning's part because he was having emotional problems with his superiors and trouble with his own sexual identity.

He was a square peg in a round hole and should not have joined up in the first place.

He texed a photo of himself wearing a blong female wig and makeup to his sergeant which goes a long way to show the state of his mind

Now he wants the army (read the public taxpayer instead) to pay for a sex change operation and change his name to Chelsea.

It wont happen because traitors dont get that privilege. He'll have to serve his time and then pay for the operation himself when he's out

Complete obfuscation.... Are you saying that what Manning exposed was not the truth?

You need to read more, and watch something other than the Daily Brainwash.

Archived