Help for hero - bradley manning

I'm just wondering what all you bleeding hearts will think of Nidal Hasan, a major in the US Army who was convicted of the murder of 13 fellow soldiers, including a young mother who pleaded for her life and that of her unborn child. Both of them died. Why did he do it, because he says he's a muslim. He is an American and hopes to miss the death sentence as a prisoner of war. Lets hear from you, but I will tell you my opinion first. DEATH.:rant: Now I'm going to be called a racist, I know it. Tough this when one of my best friends is called Hithm Hussein, one of the best center halfs I ever coached, and his parents who run the best pizza rerstaurant in town. It would have been just the same if this monster had been white as the driven snow. DEATH.

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 19:55 ----------

Agreed. So why?

I've no doubt.

Won't happen. Sorry bucky.

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 22:09 ----------

Oh dear, this is why men kill. They just love to strap it on.

Men strapped it on and died so that you could live and mock their memory.

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 19:58 ----------

If you have any questions about forum moderation, you can open a ticket with the help desk.

Posts that are not family appropriate have always been removed from the forum.

I sent in a report on a poster who was insulting for no reason weeks ago. Nothing was done about it.

I'm just wondering what all you bleeding hearts will think of Nidal Hasan, a major in the US Army who was convicted of the murder of 13 fellow soldiers, including a young mother who pleaded for her life and that of her unborn child. Both of them died. Why did he do it, because he says he's a muslim. He is an American and hopes to miss the death sentence as a prisoner of war. Lets hear from you, but I will tell you my opinion first. DEATH.:rant: Now I'm going to be called a racist, I know it. Tough this when one of my best friends is called Hithm Hussein, one of the best center halfs I ever coached, and his parents who run the best pizza rerstaurant in town. It would have been just the same if this monster had been white as the driven snow. DEATH.

You are aware that some Americans are Muslims? As for Hasan he was a Muslim before the killings, and American too. He's a cold blooded calculated murderer. What do you want us to think of him?

Why the hell you're ranting on about yer best Muslim mate and centre half's and pizzas is quite beyond me.

Oh! the sentimental sensationalist upper cut from our own self confessed professed hero. Would you like me to write your script too?

I sent in a report on a poster who was insulting for no reason weeks ago. Nothing was done about it.

For such a heroic guardian of freedom you sure do cry a lot.

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 19:55 ----------

---------- Post added 23-08-2013 at 19:58 ----------

What about this scumball Us soldier who killed 16 and got life without parole on Friday?

Do you think this guy should also get the death sentence?=

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/23/justice/robert-bales-afghan-killings/index.html

This one couldn't even come up with a reason why he did it but im guessing he didn't like muslims.

You are aware that some Americans are Muslims? As for Hasan he was a Muslim before the killings, and American too. He's a cold blooded calculated murderer. What do you want us to think of him?

Why the hell you're ranting on about yer best Muslim mate and centre half's and pizzas is quite beyond me.

Oh! the sentimental sensationalist upper cut from our own self confessed professed hero. Would you like me to write your script too? I didn't need the stupid link, but I guess you can't carry an argument all on your own.

For such a heroic guardian of freedom you sure do cry a lot.

I remember now why I ignored you in the first place. You have nothing to say, because you are nothing, just another troll, and worth nothing. You're nothing again. Don't forget to report me like you've done before. Ignored.

---------- Post added 24-08-2013 at 00:09 ----------

What about this scumball Us soldier who killed 16 and got life without parole on Friday?

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/23/justice/robert-bales-afghan-killings/index.html

This one couldn't even come up with a reason why he did it but im guessing he didn't like muslims.

Yes,he should get the death sentence. Happy now?

Nearly as bad as the scumball US soldier Major Nidal Hasan charged with 13 counts of murder who murdered his fellow US soldiers because he liked Muslims.

---------- Post added 24-08-2013 at 07:51 ----------

I didnt know that talking about shooting a black kid was food for satire. :gag:

Maybe I've been away too long, lost touch and dont undesrtand current Brit satire

Nothing about satire, just a forum troll at it again.

I remember now why I ignored you in the first place. You have nothing to say, because you are nothing, just another troll, and worth nothing. You're nothing again. Don't forget to report me like you've done before. Ignored.

Let's get a couple of things straight. Firstly I never report, if I felt the need it wouldn't be you. In your case that would be counter productive, your words are your own enemy.

Secondly, you are incapable of living up to your own criteria simply because you have no understanding of the word "ignore" = not the brightest tool in the box.

Nearly as bad as the scumball US soldier Major Nidal Hasan charged with 13 counts of murder who murdered his fellow US soldiers because he liked Muslims.

---------- Post added 24-08-2013 at 07:51 ----------

Nothing about satire, just a forum troll at it again.

According to the comments at the bottom of my link soldier bale is considered to have committed a worser crime as he shot women and children.

Archived