Help for hero - bradley manning

It matters not to me what the US Army recruit these days. I was a Marine... a whole different species. The Army in Vietnam was riddled with all kinds of problems and in the the early post war years it was near enough just a hollow shell.

When the draft ended and Reagan took over it became once more an army to be proud of.

Times passes, things change. Women even in the Marines are gradually taking on an active role in combat and being trained for the job. I have nothing against gays in the military so too bad I had to burst your bubble. The only thing I despise are miserable traitors and I will express my contempt any way I want even if it includes deriison.

If this offends your sensitivities I dont care

It matters not to me what the US Army recruit these days. I was a Marine... a whole different species. The Army in Vietnam was riddled with all kinds of problems and in the the early post war years it was near enough just a hollow shell.

When the draft ended and Reagan took over it became once more an army to be proud of.

Times passes, things change. Women even in the Marines are gradually taking on an active role in combat and being trained for the job. I have nothing against gays in the military so too bad I had to burst your bubble. The only thing I despise are miserable traitors and I will express my contempt any way I want even if it includes deriison.

If this offends your sensitivities I dont care

The fact that you do so with sniping about his sexuality rather suggests that we need to take your line about having no problem with gays in the military with a pinch of salt.

The fact that you do so with sniping about his sexuality rather suggests that we need to take your line about having no problem with gays in the military with a pinch of salt.

It's traitors I have a problem with. Anyway I wont get into anymore hen fights as snitches do abound in great numbers on this forum dont they? :D

It's traitors I have a problem with. Anyway I wont get into anymore hen fights as snitches do abound in great numbers on this forum dont they? :D
I've got all my snitches turned off, including the fish.:hihi:

His father just said on the news that he is proud of what his son Edward has done, he has his fathers blessing so I don't think he is bothered about what you or any other yanks think.

And irony takes centre stage in the form of Quick Draw McGraw with the following..

And we don't care what you think

Apparently your spymasters think differently, that's the whole point of this debate. They do "care", a lot.

---------- Post added 28-08-2013 at 23:24 ----------

Looks like I just got another partial, no idea why. It's tough being an ex, eh. (That's the Canuck in me.):hihi:

Your sex life is your business (and the CIA) try and keep it that way, I'm havin me supper.:gag:

And irony takes centre stage in the form of Quick Draw McGraw with the following..

Apparently your spymasters think differently, that's the whole point of this debate. They do "care", a lot.

---------- Post added 28-08-2013 at 23:24 ----------

Your sex life is your business (and the CIA) try and keep it that way, I'm havin me supper.:gag:

What? Your supper makes you gag? You are what you eat so that's why you're always so full of it :hihi: :hihi:

Archived