Help for hero - bradley manning

Then close it, who cares. Its done to death.

Do you mean you don't like the last couple of probing questions to Harleyman regarding his sniping at sexuality, suggested by Halibut?

Whenever these tricky uncomfortable unanswered questions arise there is usually the call for "Close it, or "who cares".

Do you mean you don't like the last couple of probing questions to Harleyman regarding his sniping at sexuality, suggested by Halibut?

Whenever these tricky uncomfortable unanswered questions arise there is usually the call for "Close it, or "who cares".

Its not that I didn't like it. I didn't see it. The fish is on ignore. Like you're now going to be. Bye.:hihi:

Its not that I didn't like it. I didn't see it. The fish is on ignore. Like you're now going to be. Bye.:hihi:

Are you uncomfortable with simple questions?

Why involve yourself in a debate if you're going to ignore everyone? It's a bit infantile don't you think?

As I explained in a past post I have no problem with his sexuality although I found his behaviour very bizarre. It's my nature to find such behaviour a target for my humour. My issue with him is his treachery

Manning was having some kind of emotional breakdown. Why else would a soldier send a picture of himself wearing a female blond wig to his sergeant??

Maybe to his pals on face book but his sergeant of all people? :loopy:

But I'm an old sweat as they say and to be honest if I were young again I wouldnt bother even thinking of signing up. I have a problem with women being in active ground combat roles. Navy and Air Force different but not in the ground combat forces.

Anyway perhaps in a few years all soldiers will fight wars using lap tops. They'll each be assigned miniature killer drones which they will control from their laps tops and be able to destroy the enemy with :D :D

But I'm an old sweat as they say and to be honest if I were young again I wouldnt bother even thinking of signing up. I have a problem with women being in active ground combat roles. Navy and Air Force different but not in the ground combat forces.

They didn't do to bad in Stalingrad or Vietnam. Maybe if the US had sent women in the job might have got done. Being tied to a kitchen sink those girls had a lot of angst to vent.

They didn't do to bad in Stalingrad or Vietnam. Maybe if the US had sent women in the job might have got done. Being tied to a kitchen sink those girls had a lot of angst to vent.

Women in America were needed in factories during WW2 as the demands on manpower were very heavy having to fight two wars at once.

American women were like western European women. They lived a life totally different from their Russian or Asian counterparts. With the last stage of complete gender emancipation women are now being able to take on more and more jobs that men were formerly only qualified to do

I just wouldn't feel very good seeing a woman's guts spread all over the place on a conventional war battlefield. It was bad enough as it was.

I'm no doubt a male chauvinist of the worst kind but I dont care. My generation did it's bit and we're now beginning to fade away. Let the new generation do what they have to do and good luck to them

I'm no doubt a male chauvinist of the worst kind but I dont care.

Of course you don't, but know one is arguing it.

My generation did it's bit

True. Your generation also caused the crap in order for you to have to mop it up. (and no, I'm not just talking about Americans, I'm talking about your generation. English, american, german, Italian..etc)

and we're now beginning to fade away. Let the new generation do what they have to do and good luck to them

At what price do our young have to continue suffering the remembrance of your generations ****-ups?

Archived