Was it you picking your nose in Costa Orchard Square today?

Now then, I know this is trite, but I need to get it out there (no pun intended). Today at 1.00pm ish I called in for a coffee & sandwich. Sat opposite me on another table was a man (wearing a black shirt) with a woman & baby. For at least 15 minutes this man sat shoving his finger repeatedly up his nose picking out bogies. When he got each one out he rolled them up in a ball and then stuck them onto the triangular promotions display that was on his table. :gag:

The barista saw it too & when they left she thankfully threw the display away & sprayed & cleaned the table all over. Can I just say....GROSS!!!!

AND GET SOME MANNERS :rant:

Now then, I know this is trite, but I need to get it out there (no pun intended). Today at 1.00pm ish I called in for a coffee & sandwich. Sat opposite me on another table was a man (wearing a black shirt) with a woman & baby. For at least 15 minutes this man sat shoving his finger repeatedly up his nose picking out bogies. When he got each one out he rolled them up in a ball and then stuck them onto the triangular promotions display that was on his table. :gag:

The barista saw it too & when they left she thankfully threw the display away & sprayed & cleaned the table all over. Can I just say....GROSS!!!!

AND GET SOME MANNERS :rant:

You should have got up and walked past him saying pick us a winner you dirty bleep bleep.:gag:

Well, it wasn 't me picking my nose in Costa today........but I did scratch my bottom, belch and also emitted wind once or twice [ pickled onions from last night ]. Hope this didn 't spoil your coffee and sandwich ? Not your day, is it, really ?

Was it me walking past that caused this ?

D'oh! Rumbled!

Electerrific-----Just as a matter of interest, exactly which of your parts do you think of as

' private ' ?

A lot may be hanging on your answer. Then again, it could be just a little ?

Parts that I don't wish to be in the 'pub[l]ic domain'! :hihi:

Archived