AK47 80s Tribute Band + "Jimmy Carol"@Sheffield Lane WMC Sat 3rd Aug

MrJones

AK47 will be appearing live at Sheffield Lane wmc SAT 3rd Aug in a very special show featuring top comedian "Jimmy Carol". We will be onstage around 7.30 for 1st set and then we will be finishing the night off after Jimmy has done his comedy spot. It's gonna be a stormer so please be early otherwise you may not get a seat

you just cant help slagging off can you, im in ak47 so obviously you dont know them at all or you would have seen me.. keep your opinions to yourself and let people judge us for themselves... SO COME ON FOLKS < YOU WONT BE SORRY< A GREAT NIGHT GUARANTEED

Quote:

Originally Posted by spooferman

AK47 were gr8 as live band but now they are just backing tapes

We have always had the same line up and same set up. I think you must be getting confused spooferman. We do use backing tracks along with countless others including a huge proportion of very successful, well known arena bands.

We have onstage keyboard which I play live, saxophone which I also play live and guitar which I also play live.

We also have an electronic / acoustic percussion set up which is played live by Alan and is used for accents and to bolster the rhythm track.

I also play vocoder live at one point in the show.

I also have a strap on keyboard which is played live.

Every instrument that we use onstage is played LIVE.

All our lead vocals are sung LIVE.

We do go to a lot of effort to stand out from other bands who may well be miming on their instruments.

If you would like to challenge me on any of the above statements then I will be only too glad to prove it to you.

If you prefer the more traditional 100 % live band then we perhaps won't be you're thing but if you want to see one of the top 80s tribute shows around then please come along.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED

I just don't understand why you are finding it nessasary to comment on a number of my recent posts other than to deliberately cause offence

Archived