Is is right or the BBC to sell its programs to us?

I was browsing the BBC's Radio 4 program list looking for a Podcast the other day and I noticed that some BBC Radio programs are free for a few days and now they are chargeable after this period.

Is it right for the BBC to charge the very people who pay for its existence more to obtain programs after they have aired?

I think all the BBC should be pay per View, and do away with the license (TAX).

That way people have a choice and the BBC will up it's game or it will cease to be.

Why should they be guaranteed Monies regardless of service?

They are not the Police after all.

That way people have a choice and the BBC will up it's game or it will cease to be.

In what way does the BBC need to up it's game...? Do you want it to be like the rest of the fully commercial stations..? Genuine question..

As long as the BBC remains commercial free I tend agree that the licence fee seems a little archaic.

I was browsing the BBC's Radio 4 program list looking for a Podcast the other day and I noticed that some BBC Radio programs are free for a few days and now they are chargeable after this period.

Is it right for the BBC to charge the very people who pay for its existence more to obtain programs after they have aired?

It's the free market isn't it? I thought you'd approve of that.

Maybe if it was pay-per view people they'd sack off all those overpaid, annoying celebrities they keep on their books.

Afterall no-one is going to pay to listen to Nick Grimshaw ramble on in the mornings.

Come on dude, you're better than that.;) I don't listen to him, but who would pay to listen to any breakfast radio show any where? I tolerate Chris Evans for Lynn traffic.

Is it any different than buying a DVD of some programmes that have already been aired?

Archived