Cheapest car insurance in UK

was with quinn for 3yrs they was cheap but had to change this year as they put it up another 25 quid a month even tho i havent claimed ever on insurance and have over 5yrs ncd.

now with cheapest i could find tesco 30 quid cheaper than quinn a month and fully comp

If you go at it for long enough, the companies will usually start undercutting each others prices, when you get a low price don't stop. go back to a prior insurer and start again asking them to beat that price.. (then look into cash back schemes?)

its all ok wanting to pay the cheapest possible on your car insureance but..... read the conditions , i work in a vehicle bodyshop and the insurence companies INSIST we fit cheap factor non genuine parts which are a poor fit in comparison to factory parts to keep there costs down and sometimes invalidate your vehicle warranty , the amount of customer complaints is unbelievable about the parts but we can only do AS INSTRUCTED by the insurence companies , when getting quotes please insist that you only want genuine parts fitting in case of an accident and for it to be written into your policy it may go up but at least your car will still look in genuine factory condition if you have an accident

• 4 months later...
was with quinn for 3yrs they was cheap but had to change this year as they put it up another 25 quid a month even tho i havent claimed ever on insurance and have over 5yrs ncd.

now with cheapest i could find tesco 30 quid cheaper than quinn a month and fully comp

been with quinn direct 5yrs and got it £300 cheaper with admiral and same as you i now have 6yrs ncb

Archived