C.A.T.S.B.O. A good idea?

lol this type of arguement always makes me laugh, you always get the idiots that seem to demand the ridiculous

so sherlocks

how do cat owners tame / train their cats?

how do you keep them under control?

like bypass said, its in their nature, you CANT train them beyond say litter traying, cats generally do what the hell they want when they want

they arent dogs, they cant be trained the same way as a dog can, the vast majority wouldnt take kindly to being walked on a lead.

most dont like being cooped up 24 hours a day in the house either they are outside creatures, and nocturnal most of the time, they are also mostly loners and not pack creatures when out hunting

lol this type of arguement always makes me laugh, you always get the idiots that seem to demand the ridiculous...

Another common feature seems to be the eventual arrival of someone throwing the "idiot" insult about. This is in 'General Discussions', not 'Arguments'.

Another common feature seems to be the eventual arrival of someone throwing the "idiot" insult about. This is in 'General Discussions', not 'Arguments'.

well when people demand the impossible then i dont see any other word to use tbh

Archived