Ryanair baggage costs

I am flying with Ryanair next week. To Malaga. The family takes cabin luggage as we're only there for a week and if we need any other clothes we will buy them out there.

I think the likes of Ryanair work well. As soon as we're off the plane, it's straight to the railway station - no waiting around at a lousy carousel - and straight to where we're stopping which in my case is Torremolinos.

The holiday starts the moment we land!

Be extremely careful with luggage you take on with you, they are getting more and more picky we went with them recently and my son was carrying my coat, I went though first he was following and because my coat wouldn't fit in his case ( they wouldn't let him pass it o me even though I was within touching distance) they made us pay £35 to put his case in the hold

Read today that O'Leary is determined to stop people using hold baggage, he says husbands will like it because it will stop wives taking too much luggage. It also says that he is going to raise the lower baggage limit in off season so it is the same as the summer rates all year round. http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/city-news/ryanair-boss-michael-oleary-vows-2110079

Read today that O'Leary is determined to stop people using hold baggage, he says husbands will like it because it will stop wives taking too much luggage. It also says that he is going to raise the lower baggage limit in off season so it is the same as the summer rates all year round. http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/city-news/ryanair-boss-michael-oleary-vows-2110079

When will people learn that O' Leary is just a great publicist for advertising his own company free. Such advertising would cost a fortune, he gets it free by making these ludicrous announcements. Remember he was going to charge £1.00 for using the toilets on the plane, all came to nothing.

When will people learn that O' Leary is just a great publicist for advertising his own company free. Such advertising would cost a fortune, he gets it free by making these ludicrous announcements. Remember he was going to charge £1.00 for using the toilets on the plane, all came to nothing.

I watched a programme the other week and a lot of it was about Ryan Air, I am sure he said he only said that for publicity, which got it spread all over the media.

Archived