Gymnastics - tricks only!

Hi, I'm looking for a place in sheffield where my 14 year old daughter can learn gymnastics tricks, skills and tumbling - not go through the levels and stages or the different pieces of equipment - only floor work

She can already do walkovers etc. and would like to be able to do a back handspring, and I would like a place which teaches her tricks and floor rather than all four pieces of equipment.

The classes would have to be at the weekend as she goes to a boarding school! Any help? Thanks!

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 20:46 ----------

In fact cheerleading classes would also be good, but for her age and level and also on weekends!

We teach cheerleading on Friday nights (so may not be suitable if she doesn't finish until late) and havd classes split by age and ability.

We have a set tumbling class, as well as cheer for fun and competition teams.

Tumbling covers all aspects of gymnastics suitable for cheer - cartwheels, round offs, back handsprings (flicks), walkovers, tucks etc.

If you want to send me a pm or email I can give you more info!!

Failing that I recommend our friends at Sheffield Storm who are based in Rotherham and train Saturday afternoons.

Philippa

Greentop Circus is running Acrobatics/Parkour sessions in the afternoons this Summer Holidays, as part of Summer Circus School.

Learn acrobatics and tumbling with our experienced acrobatics and free-running tutor.

Suitable for children and young people of all abilities from 8+.

http://www.greentop.org/summer-holidays-circus-school

Greentop also runs Thursdays - Youth Acrobatics/Free-Running every Thursday evening in term-time, which will return in September.

A lot of dancers and gymnasts come to train at Greentop to expand their skillset. (such as Helen who is now touring the US with her trampolining-acrobatic-stilts skills.

Feel free to give us a ring - 0114 244 8828

Archived