Chapel st Leonard's (near Skegness)

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had by any miracle the number of a shop called Crash Bang Wallop on trunch lane Chapel St Leonards, near Skegness, I am desperate for the number as I don't fancy traveling all the way down from Eckington. Lol

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had by any miracle the number of a shop called Crash Bang Wallop on trunch lane Chapel St Leonards, near Skegness, I am desperate for the number as I don't fancy traveling all the way down from Eckington. Lol

Is that the place where they stand on stools watching you like hawks because they're frightened that you'll nick something?

Have you simply tried 118118 (or similar service)?

I should think they will have enough information here to give you the number.

The shopkeepers stand on pieces of excrement?

Ha ha!! It's so true though!! All the crap in theses places is watched by peeps on ladders!! God only know's why the OP is that desperate for the number. Maybe he got robbed on a one pound torch that has flat batts :huh: And the front fell off :D

Archived