I need some advice about what to do about my car

I am going to get a lease car & want to know what I do about my car I have now. It is coming up to its MOT & would love advice about whether to get the MOT or just leave it & put it up for sale.

You will get a better price if it as a full MOT.

I am going to get a lease car & want to know what I do about my car I have now. It is coming up to its MOT & would love advice about whether to get the MOT or just leave it & put it up for sale.

Obvious answer,you will get a much lower price without a mot,then again you dont want to be spending too much putting it through.Depends on how old the car is and what kind of money you are hoping to get.Might be worth taking it for a pre.mot and see what its gunna cost you to put it through,you might be pleasantly suprised.

My gut tells me I have to get her through the MOT really so I am going to ring my mechanic & ask him whether to do this . I am not stupid enough to know I am going to get full price . It is a 2002 Nissan Micra . So will see what he says

Very popular little car with a bulletproof engine,unless it needs a fortune spending on it,i would think its well worthwhile getting it tested.

My gut tells me I have to get her through the MOT really so I am going to ring my mechanic & ask him whether to do this . I am not stupid enough to know I am going to get full price . It is a 2002 Nissan Micra . So will see what he says

Good little cars people love them they always sell for good money.you will get a lot more for it with a full test and some tax on it.the most problems with them are rust on the bottom back part of the sills and the front cross members can rust away like mad,the rest is just usual stuff for an old car like that.Ile do for you if you want it sorting no probs...

Archived