Dinner lady sacked for accidentally serving pork to a Muslim child

All this halal and kosher meat stuff is really too tedious for words.

It has no place in the public sector. Meat or no meat should be offered as options. If you have a problem with normal meat, then go for the vegetarian option (AFAIK there isn;t a way of slaughtering a cabbage that offends allah so we should be fine there)

Or bring a packed lunch that's been mumbled over by rabiis imams or whatever else.

Lets get religion out of the public food supply chain.

It has no place in the public sector. Meat or no meat should be offered as options. If you have a problem with normal meat, then go for the vegetarian option (AFAIK there isn;t a way of slaughtering a cabbage that offends allah so we should be fine there)

Or bring a packed lunch that's been mumbled over by rabiis imams or whatever else.

Well said!

Save a lot of aggro wouldnt it

Would she have been sacked for serving meat to a vegetarian child,....

That would depend if she knew the child was vegetarian..if so yes.

.....or Halal meat to a non-Muslim?

Where does it say a non Muslim can't eat Halal?

I think Halal should be banned.

Some Muslims think the pig should be killed to extermination but it ain't going to happen is it? :rolleyes:

Halal meat is here to stay at a meat counter,school kitchen or supermarket near you! :hihi:

Some Muslims think the pig should be killed to extermination but it ain't going to happen is it? :rolleyes:

Halal meat is here to stay at a meat counter,school kitchen or supermarket near you! :hihi:

Not a very clever thing to say is it? Comes across as islamist supremacist and we cannot accept that.

Not a very clever thing to say is it? Comes across as islamist supremacist and we cannot accept that.

It's not being clever it is stating fact, the same way happ hazard wants halal meat banned there are also some Muslims that would like the pig species to become extinct.

The second part about it being at meat counters and that near you with a laughing smile at the end should be self explanatory that I'm taking the ****.

As for your Islamist supremacist remark well I know you are right wing and as you should know I'm anti right wing/ racist so why you are comparing me to an Islamist supremacist I don't know because I haven't got the qualifications required to be one of them.:rolleyes:

Who is we by the way who can't accept it?

It's not being clever it is stating fact, the same way happ hazard wants halal meat banned there are also some Muslims that would like the pig species to become extinct.

The second part about it being at meat counters and that near you with a laughing smile at the end should be self explanatory that I'm taking the ****.

As for your Islamist supremacist remark well I know you are right wing and as you should know I'm anti right wing/ racist so why you are comparing me to an Islamist supremacist I don't know because I haven't got the qualifications required to be one of them.:rolleyes:

Who is we by the way who can't accept it?

To be fair Mafya, the last time we went for a drink and the landlord didn't have halal lager you did get quite miffed and walked out.

You just can't please you lot. :hihi:

Archived