Dinner lady sacked for accidentally serving pork to a Muslim child

Some Muslims think the pig should be killed to extermination but it ain't going to happen is it? :rolleyes:

Halal meat is here to stay at a meat counter,school kitchen or supermarket near you! :hihi:

That's not much of a shock is it, do you ever wonder why a perfect God would make such an animal in the first place, was it a mistake on God's part or are Muslim in error.

Some Muslims think the pig should be killed to extermination but it ain't going to happen is it? :rolleyes:

Halal meat is here to stay at a meat counter,school kitchen or supermarket near you! :hihi:

"Inayat Buglawala of Campaign Muslim4UK said: "Dismissing a dinner lady for inadvertently serving pig meat is an overreaction." Why does he call it pig meat? Is that a subliminal way of making other people think gammon's not good scran?

You don't call lamb 'sheep meat', or beef 'bull meat' or chicken 'bird meat', do you? Just having a go at the poor old pigs.

It's discrimination, that's what it is :hihi:

I there a sensible or logical reason why Muslims hate pigs?

What I mean by sensible or logical reason, who decided and why that pigs were uneatable.

Or is this some dark ages piffle that has no sensible or logical place in the 21st century.

No ah buts and they do this buts please.

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 09:57 ----------

there are also some Muslims that would like the pig species to become extinct.

Why what is wrong with pigs?

I there a sensible or logical reason why Muslims hate pigs?

What I mean by sensible or logical reason, who decided and why that pigs were uneatable.

Or is this some dark ages piffle that has no sensible or logical place in the 21st century.

No ah buts and they do this buts please.

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 09:57 ----------

Why what is wrong with pigs?

Jews don't eat pork either.

What's worse pandering to the dietary requirements of children or pandering to people who can't do the job they're paid to do?

The burden and inconveniences of a religion should not be imposed on non-believers. Let the religious earn their after-life rewards by themselves... it's not as if they are going to share any is it?

Special religious dietary requirements... prepare your own meals.

Jews don't eat pork either.
Isn't that because they originally come from roughly the same sort of region and lifestyle, desert nomads, and Islam is based on Judaism and Christianity?

Something to do with Leviticus probably, and the pig being the vector for the human tapeworm and not being able to get a high enough cooking temperature over a campfire? If I remember my old time biology lessons right.

Isn't that because they originally come from roughly the same sort of region and lifestyle, desert nomads, and Islam is based on Judaism and Christianity?

Something to do with Leviticus probably, and the pig being the vector for the human tapeworm and not being able to get a high enough cooking temperature over a campfire? If I remember my old time biology lessons right.

That's most likely to be the origins of their reluctance to eat pork, although chickens are not disease-free:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken

If God had wanted us to be Muslims he wouldn't have invented this.

That's not much of a shock is it, do you ever wonder why a perfect God would make such an animal in the first place, was it a mistake on God's part or are Muslim in error.

God doesn't exist and anyone who quotes god as justification for their arguments doesn't have an argument.

Archived