Dinner lady sacked for accidentally serving pork to a Muslim child

Your questions are answered in red :)

My Bold=

This is where you are wrong, most Muslims want to live peacefully without killing or harming a non Muslim. I disagree. Islam is to peace what the 70's was to style and good fashion sense.

Have you ever wondered why before America invaded Iraq there was hardly any bombs going off?

Ill give you that. America has a lot to answer for in iraq. However, im not talking just about iraq. Muslims live in every country and the more muslims there are the more problems there are.

The soldier who killed and burned a few afghan villagers and then set them on fire was a non Muslim wasn't he from the land of the free.

He was also an idiot and America dealt with him. Unlike most muslim governments who would have probably given him (if he were muslim and doing the killing for allah) a medal

If you are going to tar all Muslims with the same brush due to the actions of some

Yes im going to tar them all with the same brush. Its safer that way.

Take a few minutes, watch both videos. It wont change your mind but it could help the blinkered see what its all about.

Given that the Muslim population of this country is minimal......

Most of your posts are about race or Islam or both. You started this thread. You started another one quoting a BNP link about mosques in Rotherham and then you say the problem is minimal. You're not confused much.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 14:22 ----------

Try proving it, know-all.

I don't have to prove god doesn't exist for the simple reason that those who claim god does exist have never proven it, know-nowt.

The set menu is always cheaper than a la carte and I'm sure you can work out why.

The cost of school dinners is the same for everyone (unless they get free school meals), whic means that the increase in cost from preparing and serving be-spoke meals is shared by all. Therefore the non-religious pay extra to supplement the religious.

Is it too much to ask that the religious to stop expecting the rest of us to share the burden of their religion? And, in this case, causing someone to lose their job for not sharing the burden.

Let's assume your analysis is correct.

I have some professional experience of dealing with meat wholesalers and food production businesses. The common model amongst halal meat producers is to undercut the wholesale costs of traditional sellers. This is hardly surprising, we see it everywhere Asians become involved in business, undercutting their competitors is their unique selling point.

So on that basis, would it be too much to ask that people accept (pre-stunned) halal meat universally and put the welfare of all our children first together with potentially significant cost savings that could be used to buy books and school equipment.

Incidentally, according to other media reports the woman was dismissed because there had been previous complaints about her serving the wrong food to vegetarians as well as Muslim kids, if that's the case she's clearly incapable of doing the job she's paid to do.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 14:37 ----------

That is exactly right Mel. It is about how we are brought up, the things we do, our traditions and rituals, our laws, the way we settle disputes, the way we treat each other etc, etc. It is what we are used to, what makes us comfortable and therefore what we like.

Of course, cultures do change and this does take people out of their comfort zones because people do not like change. But this does not mean you can dismiss all opposition to change as nothing more than the fear of change itself. Some change should be feared and opposed.

But in the case of the OP what is it a fear of?

Someone is employed to serve food to school children.

They fail to observe rules relating to some children.

Her employer says it isn't an isolated incident and dismiss her.

I think the only fear we should have is that employees like this lady don't come into contact with children who suffer from severe food allergies.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 14:40 ----------

It appears that the child wanted to be part of British culture by choosing to eat pork, its sad that she was prevented from doing so.

When she's older she'll not have a problem with making her own choice, just as many Muslim kids at my youngest's school don't.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 14:41 ----------

The dinner lady lost her job for someone else's culture being forced upon her.

The dinner lady wasn't a charity volunteer, she was the employee of a commercial business.

She was fired for not doing the job they were paying her to do.

What next, people complaining because their employer forces them to go to work in the morning.

Your questions are answered in red :)

Take a few minutes, watch both videos. It wont change your mind but it could help the blinkered see what its all about.

....And when we do take over, you my friend are in BIG trouble:hihi:

....And when we do take over, you my friend are in BIG trouble:hihi:

i love people using those scare videos as "proof" :hihi:

drama queens

the thing is most "normal" muslims want what everybody else does, to get on with THEIR lives, doing what they do, working, earning enough to get by, raising a family etc

NOT world domination lol, theyll be saying the daleks are muslim next :suspect:

Now you mention it mel, Davros did have a swarthy look to him ;)

http://www.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/wp-images/daleks/profiles/5-davros-full.jpg

he looks like hes sat on the bog after a good nights curry session in that pic lol

talking of dr who i still fondly remember those pics of roy james and "friends" protesting outside the cathedral

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Sontarans_2008.jpg

:D

he looks like hes sat on the bog after a good nights curry session in that pic lol

talking of dr who i still fondly remember those pics of roy james and "friends" protesting outside the cathedral

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Sontarans_2008.jpg

:D

Roy never looked so good! :hihi:

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/2729/cathedral61010052pj.jpg

Archived