Dinner lady sacked for accidentally serving pork to a Muslim child

Yet we give them so many concessions. Why is this? Ill tell you. Its because if we dont give in to their demands they scream racist or discrimination.

do we give them concessions?

isnt some things they want like not to eat pig similer to other peoples likes and dislikes?

i drink a lot, my missus doesnt really, i DONT ram booze down her throat, i respect her wishes

were veggie, we dont stop anybody else from eating meat, but we do expect some respect in our wishes not to eat eat meat

i swear but id never swear in front of my grandma

its just common sense, respecting people and their lives / beliefs and being a decent person

if you cant see that then...............:rolleyes:

isnt some things they want like not to eat pig similer to other peoples likes and dislikes?

i drink a lot, my missus doesnt really, i DONT ram booze down her throat, i respect her wishes

were veggie, we dont stop anybody else from eating meat, but we do expect some respect in our wishes not to eat eat meat

its just common sense, respecting people and their lives / beliefs and being a decent person

You appear to be lacking in these traits based on your last few posts.

There you go, Mel, talking sense.

How could you!?!

I'm veggie, too, and, like you, I'm big enough and ugly enough to realise that other people eat meat, and that they have the perfect right to eat meat, if that's what they want.

I don't drink alcohol, but I accept that if that's what others want to do, then it's up to them. I'm teetotal for me, no-one else.

There you go, Mel, talking sense.

How could you!?!

I'm veggie, too, and, like you, I'm big enough and ugly enough to realise that other people eat meat, and that they have the perfect right to eat meat, if that's what they want.

I don't drink alcohol, but I accept that if that's what others want to do, then it's up to them. I'm teetotal for me, no-one else.

its like when i go on forum meets i like to go to the pub, its what i do, i like a drink

BUT

if i was meeting a muslim then if i knew they didnt drink alcohol maybe id choose to meet them somewhere else away from alcohol

its about being civil and respecting people and their beliefs and likes and dislikes, simerly if i was meeting up for a meal id hope others would respect me being a veggie and choose some place where thered be someat decent to eat, its not rocket science fgs

You appear to be lacking in these traits based on your last few posts.

That's just totally a "let me take the speck of dust out of your eye, as I cannot see the plank in my own!" statement.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 17:12 ----------

Yet we give them so many concessions. Why is this? Ill tell you. Its because if we dont give in to their demands they scream racist or discrimination.

sorry maxmaximus, but you're talking your usual drivel.

its like when i go on forum meets i like to go to the pub, its what i do, i like a drink

BUT

if i was meeting a muslim then if i knew they didnt drink alcohol maybe id choose to meet them somewhere else away from alcohol

its about being civil and respecting people and their beliefs and likes and dislikes, simerly if i was meeting up for a meal id hope others would respect me being a veggie and choose some place where thered be someat decent to eat, its not rocket science fgs

No it's just common sense good manners which seem to go out the window on here whenever the I-word is mentioned...

No it's just common sense good manners which seem to go out the window on here whenever the I-word is mentioned...

exactly

some people are so blinded by their hate for islam they cant see the proverbial wood for the trees

I don't think Gammon is that healthy. :gag:

Grilled gammon is a reasonably healthy choice, but I suppose it depends on what you are comparing it with, not as healthy as chicken or fish but better than a burger, variety is the spice of life and everything in moderation.

Archived