Careful for what you search for

We shouldn't have to be careful what we search for. I'm not planning on modifying my internet behaviour based on that article.

Same here if you listened to all the scare mongering you wouldn't use the net at all No matter what is said I will continue as I have the last xx years

Well if she had been using 'DuckDuckGo' there would never have been an issue - besides, it was on Radio 4 recently that the Feds/CIA want as much information from the UK's GCHQ as possible - ALL mobile phone usage is to be made available - apparently our friends across the pond want to see a return for their £100M investment!

I find this difficult to believe, but if true then there should be a lot more similar incidents

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382791/Woman-believes-feds-searched-home-family-googled-backpacks-pressure-cookers.html

Why do people even bother posting anything written on the Daily Mail website other than as a joke? I don't understand why anyone actually believes this crap.

Why do people even bother posting anything written on the Daily Mail website other than as a joke? I don't understand why anyone actually believes this crap.

The story didn't originate from the Mail and has appeared on other sites as well.

They believe it because, unfortunately, it's true.

If you read the other stories, you'll see that her husband has recently left the company he was working for, who checked his work computer browsing history and called the authorities.

Nothing to do with Google at all.

If you read the other stories, you'll see that her husband has recently left the company he was working for, who checked his work computer browsing history and called the authorities.

Nothing to do with Google at all.

This clinched it for me as bovine excrement

When they asked to go into the son's room, her husband said he was sleeping and they left him alone.???????????? WTF

Come on nobody watch 'Cops'

Addition

If you read the messages left underneath NO one even believes it in America

Archived