Asda price guarantee.

Nope but I can tell you that price guarantees are pretty much pants and hardly worth the time and effort, especially for groceries. You have to match brand, weight, date and provide prices to my knowledge, maybe more. If the store offering the service says, "If you can match anywhere else" of similar in their terms and conditions, you're on a loser straight from the start. IMO it's even worse than the loyalty schemes (Data Mining) lark.

I wouldn't say pants I've been doing it for months and normally get a voucher for between £1 and £6 on a £60 to £80 shop not the world but better in my pocket than theirs. So if you work that over a year that's a saving of between £50 and £300 a year pays towards my car insurance.

Just hasn't been working this last week.

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 15:14 ----------

The site worked fine for me 2/3 days ago.

and Mecky, the Asda price guarantee always ends up giving me a couple of quid off my next shop, won't complain!

Just tried it again on my shop that came last night from my mums pc and still saying the same.

ASDA Cheaper Supermarket

Tesco Sainsbury's Morrisons Waitrose

+£3.40 +£2.91 +£6.31 +£5.22

View details View details View details View details

If we’re not 10% cheaper on your comparable grocery shopping versus Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s or Waitrose we’ll give you the difference.

Your comparable grocery shopping is 10% cheaper than Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Waitrose. Please click here for details.

Working fine here for me right now x

Archived