Flesh tunnels. What's it all about?

What on earth would posses people to get a flesh tunnel? I think they look vile, why would you want to stretch your ear lobes so much? The holes when the rings are removed look so floppy and manky, it makes heave. So what's the reason people have them? Surely you must realise you will look an utter bell when you get to pensionable age with flapping great elephant lobes. Intrigued

I don't like tattoos either but stretching your ear lobe? Does it even go back to normal?

A delivery driver at work has one which must be 3cm in diameter. It makes me feel ill when I look at it. I just don't get why people want them. Hideous.

I don't like tattoos either but stretching your ear lobe? Does it even go back to normal?

A delivery driver at work has one which must be 3cm in diameter. It makes me feel ill when I look at it. I just don't get why people want them. Hideous.

they are very handy for towels

What on earth would posses people to get a flesh tunnel? I think they look vile, why would you want to stretch your ear lobes so much? The holes when the rings are removed look so floppy and manky, it makes heave. So what's the reason people have them? Surely you must realise you will look an utter bell when you get to pensionable age with flapping great elephant lobes. Intrigued

I know I can't stand them.

Although they will look really awful when they get to the age of 70. At least with a tattoo most of the time they can be covered up. Each to their own but they will look even sillier later on in life.

Not a fan of tattoos either to be honest. Husband has a massive Japanese piece down his arm and body. Will look a **** when he is wrinkly but at least that can be covered. Flapping great dumbo ears can't.

Intrigued as to whether they heal.

Jeez, lighten up. I bet you're the type who wont go out cos they don't have a pair of clean knickers. :help:

It's not your thing, we get that, but that doesn't make it any more disgusting than applying moisturiser or make up.

You don't use moisturiser or make up do you ?

Jeez, lighten up. I bet you're the type who wont go out cos they don't have a pair of clean knickers. :help:

It's not your thing, we get that, but that doesn't make it any more disgusting than applying moisturiser or make up.

You don't use moisturiser or make up do you ?

It looks weird.

Not saying people shouldn't do but it does look odd and if you are someone who is a bit squeamish it is off putting to look at more so than say someone wearing make up badly. Not really sure where this trend came from as a friend of mine got it it done about 8 years ago and then everyone seems to have joined in since. They were into their music so I guess a band will have started the trend.

Archived