Flesh tunnels. What's it all about?

Jeez, lighten up. I bet you're the type who wont go out cos they don't have a pair of clean knickers. :help:

It's not your thing, we get that, but that doesn't make it any more disgusting than applying moisturiser or make up.

You don't use moisturiser or make up do you ?

Yes, I use both.

Moisturiser prevents dry skin and make up generally enhances ladies features. It can be washed off. Make up stops me looking like an extra from a Saw movie when I am hungover too.

A whopping hole with bloody, wrinkly edges never looks nice. I don't understand why people want to stretch them to be honest and I genuinely want to know if they heal up.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 01:41 ----------

Jeez, lighten up. I bet you're the type who wont go out cos they don't have a pair of clean knickers. :help:

It's not your thing, we get that, but that doesn't make it any more disgusting than applying moisturiser or make up.

You don't use moisturiser or make up do you ?

And yes, I wear clean knickers. Why would you want to go out in dirty ones?!?

Yes, I use both.

Moisturiser prevents dry skin and make up generally enhances ladies features. It can be washed off. Make up stops me looking like an extra from a Saw movie when I am hungover too.

A whopping hole with bloody, wrinkly edges never looks nice. I don't understand why people want to stretch them to be honest and I genuinely want to know if they heal up.

My mate kept trying to see how big they could make the hole in their ear.

Why? Is he mentally retarded?

Out of interest is he employed? Did his boss say anything about it?

Nah they have always worked but I would imagine anyone they work for must have mentioned something. They have massive holes in both ears.

Everyone is switching though and blokes seem to be going for Lewis Hamilton studs in their ears instead. They look silly as well but nothing like as bad as the flesh holes.

What's the problem, Just because someone chooses to do that to their own body...

People get piercings, hair extensions, fake boobs, wear makeup, some people get flesh tunnels.. it's a personal choice, they may like them, and whether you do or not, is not your choice...

If you feel sick, then that's your problem, not theirs..

I bet you're one of these people who think everyone should be the same, wear the same, and never have any tattoos or piercings.

Yes, I use both.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 01:41 ----------

And yes, I wear clean knickers. Why would you want to go out in dirty ones?!?

Oh dear. So you modify your looks and slate others for doing so ?

As for the knickers :hihi: I was kinda asking if you had none clean would you stay at home whilst your regular crowd were all going out, or think **** it, you only live once ?

It's life, people come in all forms and colours, it's the diversity i love. Embrace it, don't hold prejudices or judge people because they choose a different outlook on it all. :)

Its a sad life they lead, all attention seeking,they dont realise that has they get older it looks more stupid

Why is it a sad life?

it's their choice....

If they are sad, then anyone who gets a piercing, plastic surgery (for none medical reasons), wears makeup, gets hair extensions, or even wears nice clothes is sad..

it's a look they chose to sport, just as anyone chooses how they look, like I said above...

Sure, I wouldn't get them myself, and I don't really like the huge ones either, but it's the persons own choice, what right have I got to complain about it?

What's the problem, Just because someone chooses to do that to their own body...

People get piercings, hair extensions, fake boobs, wear makeup, some people get flesh tunnels.. it's a personal choice, they may like them, and whether you do or not, is not your choice...

If you feel sick, then that's your problem, not theirs..

I bet you're one of these people who think everyone should be the same, wear the same, and never have any tattoos or piercings.

I don't like tattoos and would never have one but as I said earlier, my husband has a full sleeve and half body suit. All Japanese and no tribal/name nonsense. Not my bag but its well done.

Tattoos are artistic or mean something to the person generally. A flesh tunnel doesn't look good. Ever.

My issue with them is when they have been removed and a see a great flapping holes.

I don't like tattoos and would never have one but as I said earlier, my husband has a full sleeve and half body suit. All Japanese and no tribal/name nonsense. Not my bag but its well done.

Tattoos are artistic or mean something to the person generally. A flesh tunnel doesn't look good. Ever.

My issue with them is when they have been removed and a see a great flapping holes.

Exactly there is no reason behind them.

Not suggesting people shouldn't get it done but it is weird and no one so far has given any reason for having it done.

Archived