Flesh tunnels. What's it all about?

Oh dear. So you modify your looks and slate others for doing so ?

As for the knickers :hihi: I was kinda asking if you had none clean would you stay at home whilst your regular crowd were all going out, or think **** it, you only live once ?

It's life, people come in all forms and colours, it's the diversity i love. Embrace it, don't hold prejudices or judge people because they choose a different outlook on it all. :)

No, as I said moisturiser prevents dry skin and itching and irritation. I hardly wear make up but will do so to prevent harming the eyes of peers when I look rough.

I have enough knickers to always have clean ones.

A big hole in your ear does not look nice.

Why is it a sad life?

it's their choice....

If they are sad, then anyone who gets a piercing, plastic surgery (for none medical reasons), wears makeup, gets hair extensions, or even wears nice clothes is sad..

it's a look they chose to sport, just as anyone chooses how they look, like I said above...

Sure, I wouldn't get them myself, and I don't really like the huge ones either, but it's the persons own choice, what right have I got to complain about it?

Of course its their right and I wont deny anybody their right ,but they dont or cant think what the outcome is when they reach middle age or further.its like mothers calling their babies syupid names ,they dont seem to realise that the children have to grow up with that albatross round their necks

No, as I said moisturiser prevents dry skin and itching and irritation. I hardly wear make up but will do so to prevent harming the eyes of peers when I look rough.

I have enough knickers to always have clean ones.

A big hole in your ear does not look nice.

I still don't get it. Is having dry skin a crime ? Or do you use creams to enhance your looks ? You do don't you. :hihi:

People who wear tunnels believe they enhance their looks, so where's the difference ? There is none.

You're prejudiced against people who choose a different look to yourself, that's totally your problem.

Btw, i'm sure you look very nice Au natural. :)

Why put any energy into hating something that doesn't really affect you ?

You're verging on an unhealthy mind.

They are asking why people have it done?

It seemed like a copycat thing with the people I know who have had it done. No real reason behind it which I find odd.

Why put any energy into hating something that doesn't really affect you ?

You're verging on an unhealthy mind.

Unhealthy mind?!?Rather dramatic!

I just don't understand why people have them done In the first place. No, the decisions they make re their bodies are nothing to do with me but it makes me feel sick when I see flapping holes. The body has areas which dilate naturally.. Ears are not one.

Of course its their right and I wont deny anybody their right ,but they dont or cant think what the outcome is when they reach middle age or further.its like mothers calling their babies syupid names ,they dont seem to realise that the children have to grow up with that albatross round their necks

Why are you so worried for them ?

Do you think they appreciate it ?

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 02:19 ----------

Unhealthy mind?!?Rather dramatic!

I just don't understand why people have them done In the first place. No, the decisions they make re their bodies are nothing to do with me but it makes me feel sick when I see flapping holes. The body has areas which dilate naturally.. Ears are not one.

But it's as silly as me saying (and i apologise for my language in advance, but it's needed) all women who wear make up are attention seeking slags, isn't it ?

I'm actually attracted more to women who don't wear make up, or use it in a very minimal way. Who do you wake up to ?

I still don't get it. Is having dry skin a crime ? Or do you use creams to enhance your looks ? You do don't you. :hihi:

People who wear tunnels believe they enhance their looks, so where's the difference ? There is none.

You're prejudiced against people who choose a different look to yourself, that's totally your problem.

Btw, i'm sure you look very nice Au natural. :)

No dry skin is not a crime. It's just itchy and annoying so I use moisturiser to prevent it.

Do they think it enhances their looks? That was my question. Why do people have them done and why are so many people seemingly taking them out?

No dry skin is not a crime. It's just itchy and annoying so I use moisturiser to prevent it.

Do they think it enhances their looks? That was my question. Why do people have them done and why are so many people seemingly taking them out?

Well they put the thing in to the ear to make them bigger.

The aim seems to be how big you can make the hole.

Not sure they intend to actually have anything in the hole.

---------- Post added 04-08-2013 at 02:27 ----------

Gonads!! Here's me http://i49.tinypic.com/20a527d.jpg

I'd do anything not to be considered mainstream.

The one on my nose came from a washing machine :D :D

I need a haircut though.

Oh yes very mainstream. :)

Archived