Who pays for the pets

Looks exactly like one of those tiresome threads where the OP never comes back to defend their position. What is it with people like that?

The OP simply asked a question and made no comments either for or against so I dont think he /she had a position to defend,I know what youre saying though its like others who come on threads posting inane comments and always finishing with a worthless question ,they never seem to contribute anything worthwhile.

Oops wrong again I said minimal,whats Bnp and mosques got to do with school dinners ?

Oops it seems someone has already sussed you.

By the way how many Islam/BNP threads do you post on ?

.....its like others who come on threads posting inane comments and always finishing with a worthless question ,they never seem to contribute anything worthwhile.

Inane comments and always finishing with a worthless question. I've finally found something I agree with you about.

Do you think people on benefits shouldn't have pets?

personally, I think people should see benefits as a method of last resort rather then a career choice. But most do not in any case and as someone has already said, most people will already have pets before they have to claim benefits.

what grinds my gears are people on benefits who see it as their right to gamble it away down the local bookies!

How come people who are on benefits can have a menagerie of pets. Do they get extra payments for this.

Do you include pensioners in your list of pet-owners? And do you seriously think there might be a pet tax credit, pet benefit or similar?

Do you include pensioners in your list of pet-owners? And do you seriously think there might be a pet tax credit, pet benefit or similar?

I dont regard pensioners as people on benefits.

As far as im concerned most of them have done their bit for society & have earnt it.

Especially the ones involved the WW2

personally, I think people should see benefits as a method of last resort rather then a career choice.

I take that as a given. All right minded people would think that. I don't agree that most people do see benefits as a career, but we all know some people who do.

To take pets off all benefit claimants would be an awful thing to do.

I was just going to say this, most owners would go short of food themselves before they give their pets up.

Thats true. My girls wee getting chicken and salmon from the freezer, while I had rice and beans last time I was realy broke.

I dont regard pensioners as people on benefits.

There are lots of benefits for OAPs. Attendence Allowance, Carers Allowance, Guaranteed Pension Credit, Winter Fuel Allowance. Plus, they'd be in their late 80s and above now, if they fought in WW2. There is a generation of pensioners who didn't make that sacrifice.

Archived