Gibraltar 300 years and counting.

I've been to Gibraltar a few times and it always amazes me how the Spanish put up with it, how would we feel if a bunch of foreigners set up camp on the end of Cornwall or something I think we would soon be kicking off.I think we should give it back to them we are not the gunboat nation we used to be anymore,its part of their land we stole of them years ago..give it them back but make sure we take everything home with us and leave it as we found it a barren piece of nothing I think even the monkeys we imported from somewhere else they are not even natives..

So the Spanish should give back Ceuta to Morocco then?

Are Argentina and Spain conspiring against us? the Spanish have agreed to sell 20 Mirage F1 Jets to the Argentinians.

Argentinians are from Spain originally, that makes em Spanish origin,:loopy: so of course they have the same opinions about us just like in the Falkland( Malvina's) conflict. We will be on about singeing beards and Cadiz next.:gag:

The first time I went to Gibraltar I was a kid,my Mum and Dad were staying in a hotel with a balcony overlooking the backyard where there were a load of trees that the monkeys came down from the rock to settle down for the night,they spent most of the night screaming chippering away and humping each other all night,we just could not get any sleep at night,one night my Dad had had enough of the noise and decided to go down to the yard and started throwing branches and things at them hoping to chase them off.the next thing the whole tree seemed to erupt with noise and screaming and logs and sticks and the lot started flying out of the tree at my poor old Dad,I can still him running off in my mind with a big hairy angry ape dragging a massive tree branch behind him chasing my Dad across the lawn

Spain will keep this going as long as they can. It's a perfect diversion from home matters, which are obviously up doodah creek.

They did the same with the Falklands, only they now describe themselves as Argentineans, they colonised other parts of the world but whinge about the English colonising other parts of the world. They appear to be jealous that the English did a better job of it. :)

gibraltar is definitely part of britain , just look at a map -the spanish should back right off, right now!!

Hey hot shot ! Gibraltar is closer in proximity to southern Spain than the Isle of Wight is to Hampshire. Maybe you were holding the map upside down. :D

That wouldn't surprise me either !

Archived