Would You Have a Gun?

There are estimates, however. The U.S. has the best-armed civilian population in the world, with an estimated 270 million total guns. That’s an average of 89 firearms for every 100 residents — far ahead of Yemen, which comes in second with about 55 firearms for every 100 people, or Switzerland, which is third with 46 guns for every 100 people.

If you lived in a nice suburb in the USA would you have a gun? Or would you not want them in your house?

It wouldnt bother me. I personally would have a handgun in a safe in my bedroom & probably a shotgun in the house too. Cant be too careful.

If there was a shooting range nearby to get some use out of it then I'd probably take some gun safety classes, but one and use it down there.

I wouldn't have one in the house just for 'security' tho, I'd rather make sure the house was actually secure and have a dog.

There are estimates, however. The U.S. has the best-armed civilian population in the world, with an estimated 270 million total guns. That’s an average of 89 firearms for every 100 residents — far ahead of Yemen, which comes in second with about 55 firearms for every 100 people, or Switzerland, which is third with 46 guns for every 100 people.

If you lived in a nice suburb in the USA would you have a gun? Or would you not want them in your house?

It wouldnt bother me. I personally would have a handgun in a safe in my bedroom & probably a shotgun in the house too. Cant be too careful.

Just put you clown shoes by the door..who's gonna try it on with a size 22 with little red bobbins on? First impression would be big...and a nutter.

You can have a gun for two reasons.

One. You live in a crappy neighborhood and therefore the gun serves as home defence

Two. You live in a nice quiet, low crime neighborhood and have guns for recreational purposes, gun club competition shooting, hunting and the like

Finally, it's a no brainer that you buy a gun safe and store them under lock and key in that safe when not in use

Archived