Jet ski advice..

If this is in the wrong section then please move...

I'm after buying a jetski after going camping at fosse hill a couple of weeks ago and having a go on one at 7 lakes holiday park.

Does rother valley still allow them? Can never get through on the phone!?

Any jet ski'ers on here?

Thanks

If this is in the wrong section then please move...

I'm after buying a jetski after going camping at fosse hill a couple of weeks ago and having a go on one at 7 lakes holiday park.

Does rother valley still allow them? Can never get through on the phone!?

Any jet ski'ers on here?

Thanks

I've never been jet skiing on a hill before, but ... Oops! ... just read the other bit of your post! :)

I can't say I've seen them at Rother Valley ... in fact I can't think of anywhere I've seen them apart from at the Coast. Maybe something to do with H&S and insurance? (spoilsports)

Same thing with just a normal rowing boat too ... Rother Valley rents them, but it's boring ... Rudyard Lake rents them too, and although much more picturesque, you're strictly told not to go past the limits of buoys. Carsington Water does boats (bit boring scenery and buoy limits). Actually, they may allow jet skis ... maybe worth asking? Can't think of anywhere closer.

Finally got through to RV today, yeah you have to join the club @£50 then have a valid RYA and insurance. Launch fees for 6 months are £160. Can only go on the lake in pairs not on your own!

Finally got through to RV today, yeah you have to join the club @£50 then have a valid RYA and insurance. Launch fees for 6 months are £160. Can only go on the lake in pairs not on your own!

The joys of regulated inland water! This is what put me off watercraft ownership when I lived in Sheffield.

Archived