Cliffe House (Farm) Cow Lane, Greystones. Margaret Wilson

Cmiz

Hi all

Hoping someone can help me with a bit of research.

I am researching Margaret Wilson who lived at Cliffe House, Cow Lane, Greystones Road Sheffield. In 1925 there were a family of Wilsons living at this address. In 1937 Margaret listed her address as 1 Cow Lane Sheffield.

Margaret was born in 1919 to George W Wilson and Emmiline Wilson (nee Faulkner).

If anyone has any further information that would be excellent x

hi there "lobster", Margaret's Grandfather was born in hathersage so I'm presuming your search must be his parents/siblings etc. Would you like to discuss it further with me, it would be much appreciated. I have finally had a break through and confirmed that this is the family i am looking for. I have also found their farm details in a local book about Ecclesall, and what a coincidence is that this family is on my mothers side, The Wilsons were dairy farmers and delivered milk to my fathers mother years ago! If I pm you my tel no would you like to talk about this further? x

Archived