Frankenstein beef burgers !!

Well these new laboratory beef burgers look nice !!??? Er no would

Much rather have the real thing cooked med rare with the tasty juices who on earth would want to eat these vile lab made concoctions?

Real meat from real animals every time:love:

Agree - however, I think they're looking more towards the future with a ballooning population when the demand for real meat may be unsustainable.

We should make more use of waste land and have more intensive farming and rearing of animalFor food then! And also curb the populations which are breeding out of control here and abroad .

I'll happily eat a McDonalds burger, a kebab, restaurant sausage or chicken nuggets.

I'll happily eat a lab grown burger, I'd bet there's next to no difference.

If you've seen the way meat gets processed and what actually go's into some food then you'd see a lab grown burger is actually a pretty good deal.

We should make more use of waste land and have more intensive farming and rearing of animalFor food then! And also curb the populations which are breeding out of control here and abroad .

How do you suggest we do that Adolph?

I don't get it! it's flavoured with egg and coloured with beetroot-that would be because its not real meat so it does not have it's own flavour.

conclusion: why not have a bean burger:huh: oh yeah because a beanburger won't make anyone a massive profit!

....but I am veggie anyway-yes you should all switch to frankenburgers (at least there are no abbatoirs involved)

How do you suggest we do that Adolph?

Soylent green.

They're going to wait and see if they're still in after the next election before they announce that one though.

Well these new laboratory beef burgers look nice !!??? Er no would

Much rather have the real thing cooked med rare with the tasty juices who on earth would want to eat these vile lab made concoctions?

Real meat from real animals every time:love:

I bet that burger will look amazing when your starving.

I doubt you'll see many people in some African countries turning it down.

We've got so much food in this country that we make 100's of programs on TV about how to cook the stuff. That must seem absolutely crazy to nearly a 3rd of the planet.

We have so much food in this country that some people are allergic to it.

Im a capitalist but i can the potential of what this is, especially for people who are less fortunate.

Archived