National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

racist

a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

Can you find me another definition that means the word is not about race? Because I cant and its even the root of the word!

'Prejudice' being the key. I think it is safe to say that the UK passes the test of being superior to the areas of the world receiving our aid.

The Bongo phrase is crass but not racist.

'Prejudice' being the key. I think it is safe to say that the UK passes the test of being superior to the areas of the world receiving our aid.

The Bongo phrase is crass but not racist.

Superior not because of 'race',but because of economics,that's the difference.

Superior not because of 'race',but because of economics,that's the difference.

Bongo bongo isn't a race though is it? It is a crass term to describe places that are somewhat backward in terms of development.

The UK's superior economics is the reward of superior development. In every respect the countries receiving aid from the UK are inferior and it is not racist to say so... even when the way it is said is crass and lazy.

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 15:05 ----------

Bit rich that coming from a Liverpudlian!

Scousist! :o

And it isn't the fault or concern of our struggling pensioners or sick people who're denied care.
An exaggerated statement! but not a situation to ignore.

Though if UKIP ever got in power there wouldn't be much of a change there, since they appear to want to see a massive increase in the defence budget, but that's most probably because they are visualising an enemy invasion.

Bongo bongo isn't a race though is it? It is a crass term to describe places that are somewhat backward in terms of development.

As my link says,you can be racist to countries,nationalities and groups of people as well as races.I,m not trying to change anybodies way of thinking,if the guy wants to be a racist,a bigot or crass,it's up to him,he's the one that's up for election.

the Prime Minister on BBC news is morning put up a very good argument as to why we should continue donating £1 billion a month to his third world countries, it was such a good argument he almost had me convinced. Up until the time he said, these poor countries can't afford to feed their starving millions. No, they can't afford to feed their starving millions, but they can afford atomic weapons, an Army that is equipped with the latest weapons the West are allowed to sell them. I am of course talking about, India, Pakistan, North Korea, though as far as I know North Korea does not receive any aid from the Western world. The general population in these three countries are in extreme poverty and my heart bleeds for them, but until we can get rid of the corruption of those in power it will always be irrelevant to the local populace as how much money we donate in aid.

My mother always told me " you can't buy friends, so don't even try"

Archived