National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

Let me have you address and I'll pop round as my dad is not feeding me tonight.

A nice T-bone steak and chips would be nice.

We have to persuade those responsible that it is their duty to feed their population.

If they can afford luxury houses in Paris, or engage in other expensive programs, and let their population starve then I'm not sure why we should give them monetary aid.

How about ensuring the aid reaches the people and places it's meant to rather than throwing the baby out with the bathwater?

Could you watch a child starve to death in front of your eyes and do nothing?

Could you waste money buying a computer and then time spouting drivel whilst millions are starving to death, yes clearly you can.

I would be happy to end the relentless cycle of poverty and starving by allowing the population to shrink to a more sustainable level.

Could you waste money buying a computer and then time spouting drivel whilst millions are starving to death, yes clearly you can.

I would be happy to end the relentless cycle of poverty and starving by allowing the population to shrink to a more sustainable level.

By letting children starve to death and doing nothing.

I don't even know why I'm having this conversation with you anyway.

Godfrey Bloom is a tosser, end of.

Your compassion overwhelms me. Let the little ones starve while you sit on your bloated arse doing nothing.

This risible position you're taking avoids the issue which is that rich nations poor and starving are not our responsibility.

Give countires aid from British tax funds so they will spend it with British firms which creates wealth for us.....an utterly bizarre and wrong headed argument.....the same one used to argue for more public sector workers because they will pay tax, but somebody paid out of tax will never pay as much back in tax, much like awarding aid for the sake of gaining arms contracts, it's indirect subsidisation of an industry if public money finds it's way into an arms firm, via bongo bongo land.

Well, if Public Sector workers taxes are irrelevant, stop taxing them. Honestly do you think I approve of my taxes going to some racist prick MEP who can't get his facts right. And when is he going to apologise to the Bongo peoples of South Sudan and Gabon for insulting them, esp Gabon as you don't get many Pygmies driving sports cars through the jungle !

I completely agree with you.

But isn't this an uncaring abhorrent cold heartless position to take? If it reduces the scope for future human suffering?

Maybe food aid should only be given where males agree to sterilisation? I could be wrong, but I'm sure I saw something on TV where African males consider themselves better people, the more children they have (no matter if they can support those kids or not).

---------- Post added 09-08-2013 at 18:29 ----------

By letting children starve to death and doing nothing.

I don't even know why I'm having this conversation with you anyway.

Godfrey Bloom is a tosser, end of.

Let's make this super simple. What do you prefer:

A] 1 starving child.

B] 2 starving children.

I would vote for Mr Bloom. I like his openness and honesty, a refreshing change from other politicians,

What openness and honesty?

He's lied through his teeth about what he meant ever since making the comment.

Claims that he didn't know what it meant and whatnot.

I completely agree with you.

But isn't this an uncaring abhorrent cold heartless position to take? If it reduces the scope for future human suffering?

Maybe food aid should only be given where males agree to sterilisation? I could be wrong, but I'm sure I saw something on TV where African males consider themselves better people, the more children they have (no matter if they can support those kids or not).

---------- Post added 09-08-2013 at 18:29 ----------

Let's make this super simple. What do you prefer:

A] 1 starving child.

B] 2 starving children.

Maybe you should have been around in Germany in the late 1930's - I'm sure you'd fit right in.

Archived