National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

Bongo bongo land and now Kasmiri staff it's getting to be like Star Trek,

I suppose it blows the lefty's racist slur out of the water.

One missing h doesn't stop Bloom and UKIP being hypocrites. They're opposed to immigration but they marry foreigners and employ foreigners. Such hypocrisy shows they're full of sit. Oh, another missing h.

One missing h doesn't stop Bloom and UKIP being hypocrites. They're opposed to immigration but they marry foreigners and employ foreigners. Such hypocrisy shows they're full of sit. Oh, another missing h.

Shows they're not opposed to foreigners, just mass immigration.

Where do all those child soldiers in Africa come from?

They are not, by any chance, the children who were saved a few years earlier, are they?

Poor starving child aged three.

Saved by the Western World (who, understandably, don't want to see him suffer.)

Grows to the ripe old age of 10 or 11

Gets his very own AK47

Starts terrorising the neighbourhood and making more poor starving children aged 3.

I would vote for Mr Bloom. I like his openness and honesty, a refreshing change from other politicians, naming no names.

You're mistaking openess for boorishness. If you read this blog (http://caterpillarsandbutterflies1.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/doc028-bloom-godfrey-mep.html) you'll find that Bloom is as rotten and dishonest as they come.

You're mistaking openess for boorishness. If you read this blog (http://caterpillarsandbutterflies1.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/doc028-bloom-godfrey-mep.html) you'll find that Bloom is as rotten and dishonest as they come.

Well, not quite.

That blog (like most other blogs) is a list of opinions. It doesn't provide a factual comparison between Bloom and any other politician.

Bloom's utterings may not attract many votes, but the publicity he's received will make people aware he's there and he may gain a few votes from people who are dissatisfied with the present government.

Well, not quite.

That blog (like most other blogs) is a list of opinions. It doesn't provide a factual comparison between Bloom and any other politician.

Bloom's utterings may not attract many votes, but the publicity he's received will make people aware he's there and he may gain a few votes from people who are dissatisfied with the present government.

Might also have lost him a few with people who weren't taken with his language ;)

Patriot Godfrey Bloom has apologised for using the expression and has promised not to use it again after being told off by Nigel Farage.

Therefore, Farage, Bloom and UKIP must now be part of the knicker wetter, lefty PC brigade.

Utter rubbish and you know it, yes it was a mistake because knicker wetting PC brigade lefties have use it to make a smokescreen over the main points which is what they're really worried about.

---------- Post added 10-08-2013 at 19:19 ----------

Yeah...i think a lot of people will seriously question themselves whether they want someone like him to represent them..

I think more people will vote for him now because he's become a voice for what most realistic and sensible British voters think.

Archived