National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

Who are the "fruitcake's antelopes" ?

Are you on something which should be shared with the rest of us (or maybe not ...) . Have rubbed shoulders with "charidee" workers from across Europe and have to say , what a pathetic , self-serving group who don't actually give a **** about the countries they claim to help , can't be arsed to learn even the most basic phrases etc.. It's all about egos and boasting

Who are the "fruitcake's antelopes" ?

Best ask the fruitcake...........the antelope country was the best thing he could come up with after thinking about what he thought he meant that he'd said for a couple of days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2386765/Godfrey-Bloom-A-bongo-white-antelope--isnt-racist.html

What am I on??........I'm on the forum..........What's the fruitcake on?

So what if Godfrey is UKIP's Boris Johnson or Prince Phillip , open-mindedness and wicked sense of humour is just about all us Brits have got left , the way this country s going ..... Let's build on that and start getting stronger:)

No it isn't. What an idiotic thing to say.

Sorry Chalga but I haven't got a clue what you are on about - otherwise I'd try and give you a decent answer . Have you ever been in a "3rd world country" yourself ?

If so , do you have relevant input to this argument based upon your experiences compared to mine , and if not , where do you get your arguments from ?

Sorry Chalga but I haven't got a clue what you are on about - otherwise I'd try and give you a decent answer . Have you ever been in a "3rd world country" yourself ?

If so , do you have relevant input to this argument based upon your experiences compared to mine , and if not , where do you get your arguments from ?

There's no arguments,just points of view and thoughts..........if a politician can't express himself without being crass,boorish and bigoted,and then can't think what he meant when he said what he said,I'll go for the politician/party who do know what they are saying, and are saying it in a dignified language.......it's that simple,nothing to argue about,because the choice is mine.

Halibut ,

I challenge you , can you highlight anything POSITIVE you have ever posted , because I'm finding it very hard ......Mods could you help ?...

Perhaps you should start a thread about me if you find me so fascinating?

Archived