National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

I think its awsome and a breath of fresh air.Theres far too much stifling of speech when it doesnt fit what some dont want you to say.

The fact is a billion quid a month is being squandered away while were told we have to tighten our belts.Its a disgrace and it needs real MEN not mice to sort it out.

Top man!!

My Bold=

How many Pakistani soldiers have been killed fighting the Taliban as part of the war on terror?

How many countries has Pakistan invaded so far?:rolleyes:

Pakistan is the main training ground for Islamic terrorists and the haven for Islamic terrorists (Osama bin Laden come to mind).:rolleyes:

whoa, no no no, lets wind back a bit.

We need to be more liberal

:) Best policy is to let everyone express their opinions and ignore the opinions you don't like, it’s not worth getting stressed about.

Thats exactly the sort of MAN i want in goverment!

""How we can possibly be giving a billion pounds a month, when we're in this sort of debt, to bongo bongo land is completely beyond me,"

Its beyond me aswell!!

That is the point pensioners who've paid their taxes are being deprived of treatment and struggling to exist on meagre whilst we give £Billions to pariah states.

---------- Post added 07-08-2013 at 15:00 ----------

A reason to question how the DFID is organised certainly, but not a reason to want foreign aid discontinued which is what he has been advocating.

Using stupid expressions to support the view that many people agree with won't do much more then get him the publicity he wants.

Not stupid when people in this country are being denied medical treatment on financial grounds.

A&E is in a state of collapse yet we give away £Billions

---------- Post added 07-08-2013 at 15:06 ----------

How is he speaking the truth when he is

A very high percentage of aid to overseas countries ends up just as Hero says it does.

Pakistan does not collect taxes from 99% of its population including 66% of MPs yet is a nuclear power that we fund.

India like Pakistan is a Nuclear power and very rich yet we give them overseas aid.

---------- Post added 07-08-2013 at 15:08 ----------

Why is the term "Bongo Bongo Land" so offensive?

It's just an excuse for the knicker wetting brigade to wring their hands/knickers over whilst bleating racist.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 07-08-2013 at 15:09 ----------

Because Next he'll be telling us about the fuzzie-wuzzies and the darkies. All innocent words, no doubt.

Ooh that'll get you all hot under your leftie/PC collar.

---------- Post added 07-08-2013 at 15:12 ----------

I think its awsome and a breath of fresh air.Theres far too much stifling of speech when it doesnt fit what some dont want you to say.

The fact is a billion quid a month is being squandered away while were told we have to tighten our belts.Its a disgrace and it needs real MEN not mice to sort it out.

Top man!!

He'd get my vote any day.:thumbsup:

What is wrong with Mr Blooms proposal that Over Sas Aid should be voluntary, just see how much be given if it was.

Where is Bongo Bongo land and why the hell have they got all our money?

I'm gonna quit my job as a banker, get a cheap flight from Ryanair and migrate to this wondrous land of milk & honey.

The Brave New World beckons. Yay!!!

I think its where they make 'Um Bongo'

They drink it in the Jungle!

Where is Bongo Bongo land and why the hell have they got all our money?

I'm gonna quit my job as a banker, get a cheap flight from Ryanair and migrate to this wondrous land of milk & honey.

The Brave New World beckons. Yay!!!

Bono Bongo land is near Jeopardy, I know this for a fact as it was on the news saying 2,000 jobs in Jeopardy.

Archived