National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

I have my opinion's on this thread, I am in the 'don't give' camp, our own come first !!

But what I really like about this thread is the utter and complete defeat of the 'usual suspects' by Peer Gynt, namely Boil Friday, Fishface Halibut no but, but yes but, etc, Methlebel, aka Whitby Boy, and all the rest of the Left knicker wetter's, apologist's, etc, etc,

Peer Gynt for Prime Minister !!!

your easily pleased.

And why is it whenever anyone says 'our own first', you just know they'd be first in the queue to smear those in need as 'doleys' and 'scroungers'

I have my opinion's on this thread, I am in the 'don't give' camp, our own come first !!

But what I really like about this thread is the utter and complete defeat of the 'usual suspects' by Peer Gynt, namely Boil Friday, Fishface Halibut no but, but yes but, etc, Methlebel, aka Whitby Boy, and all the rest of the Left knicker wetter's, apologist's, etc, etc,

Our own do come first! Haven't you seen the size of the welfare budget compared to the aid budget?

Our own do come first! Haven't you seen the size of the welfare budget compared to the aid budget?

no they dont come first they are mixed in with half the worlds waifs and strays and their extended families and given lower priority most of the time! the foreign aid budget should not even exist as it has been proved time and time again that it has been frittered on the elite corrupt third world leaders:loopy:

no they dont come first they are mixed in with half the worlds waifs and strays and their extended families and given lower priority most of the time! the foreign aid budget should not even exist as it has been proved time and time again that it has been frittered on the elite corrupt third world leaders:loopy:

Firstly can you back up opinion that with our welfare system UK nationals are given lower priority than "foreigners" most of the time? Secondly, all that been proven is that the countries that need the most aid have worst leadership. Duh, that is sorta obvious isn't?

your easily pleased.

And why is it whenever anyone says 'our own first', you just know they'd be first in the queue to smear those in need as 'doleys' and 'scroungers'

The irony there is, due to their posting from dusk till dawn they're probably just what they attack, layabouts.

"Complete defeat of the 'usual suspects'...by Peer Gynt"? Must have blinked and missed that one.

What is he your bum chum, dumb1?

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 19:40 ----------

we really need a like button on here:thumbsup:

Found one for you

http://i1.ytimg.com/i/FWEOyUDXi0-sj1tvejXh-w/1.jpg?v=4fc532bd

Archived