National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

bongo bongo gets it reported.

What he said is actually true but not news.

And he does speak what a lot of people think but you can't even have the debate any more as the race card is waved and we're all sent off.

The Britain I see out of my window isn't one I recognise anymore. It's not improved, it's not safer and it's awash with higher levels of crime.

Kids are snatched from their homes and to what purpose? The police can't speak of it, the media can't fill in the details and it's all because ...... and I can't write it because it's an automatic ban.

PC gone mad.

Britain gone to the dogs.

Got to agree look how the PC knicker wetting lefties have gone to town to lay a smoke screen over an heroic speech by a man of the people.

Spot on. If Bongo Bongo land exists you can guarantee that the poor won't be benefiting from our aid but at least the man in charge will have a suitable private jet as matches his status as an unelected despot who will do anything to rig elections and cling on to the trough.

Wouldn't like to be in your shoes when certain members of the "we'll spend your money on luxuries for despots society" read this.

After all what's a few dying British pensioners worth compared to 26 limos or a Malibu mansion to African despots.

Then they'll moan about 15 million kids left to starve because there wasn't enough money to pay for them after their leaders have topped up their Swiss bank accounts

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 19:52 ----------

Geoffrey Bloom 'man of the people' ha ha ha you really are a div

The Bongo, Bongo Land despots must love you, are you on commission< or do you work for a Swiss bank?

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 19:55 ----------

Seems you've let your pitchfork out of the closet.

You don't seem like one of the PC knicker wetter lefties to me, you know what the man said was true even if you doin't loike (for our Irish viewrs) the Bongo, Bongo land bit

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 19:57 ----------

That's a policy of every party. Pensions go up every year. No party is going to stand on the platform of cutting pensions and pension credit unless they want to lose.

Not one year it didn't.

Boil Friday, gotcha !!

you now have to revert to homophobic insults of the most obscene type to try and get one back, mods, are you going to allow such homophobic language like that ?

Surely a 3 day ban at least.

Oh lordy, you snivelling little snitches.

Why don't you two get a room...with soundproofing.

Increase eh? Care to share the figures over the last decade with us?

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-development/series/provisional-uk-official-development-assistance-as-a-proportion-of-gross-national-income

That only goes up to 2011 before the current huge 35% increase in the last year but hopefully everyone is aware of them.

You don't seem like one of the PC knicker wetter lefties to me, you know what the man said was true even if you doin't loike (for our Irish viewrs) the Bongo, Bongo land bit

I ain't no leftie, but my pants are sodden.

Archived