National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

Would you approach a 6' 2" Black guy from Firvale and tell him his kind aint getting no more money sent to Bongo bongo land.

And while yer doing it do it with "resonance". :roll:

I'm a 6ft 3 black guy originally from Firvale (Skinnerthorpe Road) if that helps..and I always do 'it' with resonance, and it's not a pretty sight :hihi:

What utter rubbish. Make up stuff he hasn't said and then demand people go and say the rubbish you made up to a big black man with the inference he'd employ physical violence.

Yeah, like the racists and bigots don't see Black guys other than sportsmen, drug pushers and gun wielding thugs..doing it all to a bit of rap.

Yeah, like the racists and bigots don't see Black guys other than sportsmen, drug pushers and gun wielding thugs..doing it all to a bit of rap.

So you were posting nonsense backed up with a stereotype to prove what? Sorry i'm not seeing what "point" you think you've made other than making yourself look odd.

So you were posting nonsense backed up with a stereotype to prove what? Sorry i'm not seeing what "point" you think you've made other than making yourself look odd.

The point is when some racist ass comes on a thread and reckons some idiot of an MEP said "bongo bongo" because it had "resonance" rather than mindless blatant racism then I'll throw any stereotype I like which racists by their very nature get all pissy pants about.

You want to defend his issue with foreign aid? You go right ahead. You want to apologise for his racist comments? you go right ahead.

The thing is I don't care if you think he isn't racist, I know he is, simply by the words he uttered and the very nature of the lump..

The point is when some racist ass comes on a thread and reckons some idiot of an MEP said "bongo bongo" because it had "resonance" rather than mindless blatant racism then I'll throw any stereotype I like which racists by their very nature get all pissy pants about.

You want to defend his issue with foreign aid? You go right ahead. You want to apologise for his racist comments? you go right ahead.

The thing is I don't care if you think he isn't racist, I know he is, simply by the words he uttered and the very nature of the lump..

Godfrey is demonstrably a racist, sexist, pisss head.

Yet we all have to pay for him to be unpleasant in public office. That is a disgrace in my opinion.

I don't defend his issue with foreign aid, I applaud someone speaking out on my issue with foreign aid which is that it is madness for our government to borrow money to give it away while trying to save money. Further charity, and that is what we are talking about, is the perogative of the individual and not a delegated authority to politicians in government to grandstand with and use for political ends.

The sort of people who would ignore that very serious issue over what phrase he used to describe corrupt african hellholes I don't think should be anywhere near the levers of power because they are incapable of basic harm analisys,

The sort of people who would ignore that very serious issue over what phrase he used to describe corrupt african hellholes I don't think should be anywhere near the levers of power because they are incapable of basic harm analisys,

Overlooking your lack of capability of using basic spellchecker functionality.

Do you think that our commitment to foreign aid might possibly be driven by self interest, rather than altruism?

I don't defend his issue with foreign aid, I applaud someone speaking out on my issue with foreign aid which is that it is madness for our government to borrow money to give it away while trying to save money. Further charity, and that is what we are talking about, is the perogative of the individual and not a delegated authority to politicians in government to grandstand with and use for political ends.

Basic harm analysis? You seriously have to be kidding? Bongo Bongo land isn't specific to a country or even a person, it covers the whole of the African sub continent and its people. It so happens we do business with almost all of the African sub continent, we also have nationals living in the UK from all over Africa and you call it "basic".

Of course you defend his issue, his issue is your issue, which actually isn't a problem. He comes as a racist package though..never read you attacking him on that issue as an anti-racist. You are anti-racist I gather?

Overlooking your lack of capability of using basic spellchecker functionality.

Do you think that our commitment to foreign aid might possibly be driven by self interest, rather than altruism?

Of course it's driven by self interest, the buggers that spend the cash get to bathe in look at me i'm a saint. It is not driven by the interests of the people whose money it is, ie the British taxpayer.

Where does this idea come from that if we stop foreign aid, then we'll have more money to spend here?

If we stopped foreign aid completely, the best things that we could do with the money is reduce our deficit. The most likely thing is it'll be squandered on more quangos, duck houses for MPs and business bribes for the already rich. It's not going to end up keeping pensioners warm or children fed.

Common sense.

---------- Post added 14-08-2013 at 07:05 ----------

Spot on. :)

Archived