National Hero Godfrey Bongo gongo land Bloom?

Of course it's driven by self interest, the buggers that spend the cash get to bathe in look at me i'm a saint. It is not driven by the interests of the people whose money it is, ie the British taxpayer.

You don't think that we benefit from foreign aid then, despite having it explained several times how we do?

Basic harm analysis? You seriously have to be kidding? Bongo Bongo land isn't specific to a country or even a person, it covers the whole of the African sub continent and its people. It so happens we do business with almost all of the African sub continent, we also have nationals living in the UK from all over Africa and you call it "basic".

Of course you defend his issue, his issue is your issue, which actually isn't a problem. He comes as a racist package though..never read you attacking him on that issue as an anti-racist. You are anti-racist I gather?

And because its not your issue you prefer to call people names instead of discussing the issue.

---------- Post added 14-08-2013 at 07:24 ----------

You don't think that we benefit from foreign aid then, despite having it explained several times how we do?

Is it ethical to benefit from bribes and corruption though, which is really what foreign aid is all about.

And because its not your issue you prefer to call people names instead of discussing the issue.

Did you not read "Of course you defend his issue, his issue is your issue, which actually isn't a problem".

Personally I don't have an issue with peoples opinions on foreign aid. What I do have issue with is racists and bigots having opinions on foreign and aid with the term "bongo bongo land" sandwiched in between which in turn is inhabited by "bongo bongo land" inhabitants. If you're so thick and blinded by your own racism by defending one aspect and totally ignoring another then racism isn't your only problem, and his opinion personally holds no water simply because of what he is. There are others far more important who have Aid issues who don't have a race agenda.

Calling names, where?? Have you read the title of the thread? Can you not read clearly?

Common sense.

---------- Post added 14-08-2013 at 07:05 ----------

Spot on. :)

Welcome to the forum, keep up with the sensible comments.

---------- Post added 14-08-2013 at 09:50 ----------

It's not been explained once how we benefit, It's the one that dustbins on here who'll take owt in believe we'll benefit due to the fairy stories they've been fed by the politicians.

Wake up smell the coffee, ask where your share of the benefit is, no doubt you'll accept the fob off like you did over the profits from North Sea Oil & Gas.

:huh:

Can you just step back a bit troll, I've just had a shower.

You know I've been told that there was a time when people like you and just one or two others who've been put in their place on this topic were successful in frightening members into not posting.

Those times are gone, go back to the playground and return to picking on the little kids.

There are people on this topic right now who'll put nasty bullies like you in your place.

Whilst you like to see the suffering continue generation after generation, I'd be more than happy to snap the neck of a suffering animal, I wouldn't dream of dragging its suffering out longer than necessary.

I contribute through my taxes to your existence as a suffering animal, no one gave me the option of snapping your neck though.

Archived