ASK.FM Web Bullying & Suicide

I'd never heard of the site till the last 2 days, now its constant media bombardment

tbh what I've heard about it doesn't make me wanna go there, there's enough trolls, bullies, racists and bad people on almost all other forums anyway

Shut up and give me your lunch money.

(PayPal only please):hihi::hihi:

It is tragic though but as mr sleeps points out, why go there? It's not like school where you have to go, or even a school website.

It looks like a lot of advertisers are pulling their support for it.

Let's hope they pull their support for other worse websites like Facebook and the like...

tbh its not worse in so far its annonymous, so ive read and heard, i mean most forums etc can be classed as annonymous as you can choose any name you like, but isnt it making you more annonymous? do they use email addresses etc?

tbh its not worse in so far its annonymous, so ive read and heard, i mean most forums etc can be classed as annonymous as you can choose any name you like, but isnt it making you more annonymous? do they use email addresses etc?

You can register for an account, which will hold your email etc however it's not required to post on user's profiles.

You can register for an account, which will hold your email etc however it's not required to post on user's profiles.

so its not annonymous as in complete?

like here obviously the admin etc can find your email / ip addy if so wish, no matter what name you go under

obviously if you use a proxy and false email then most sites are annonymous?

so its not annonymous as in complete?

like here obviously the admin etc can find your email / ip addy if so wish, no matter what name you go under

obviously if you use a proxy and false email then most sites are annonymous?

You don't NEED an account but I do suspect that IP addresses are recorded with each post, whether you're signed in or not.

Every post comes with a REPORT button for the 'owner' of the profile that's been posted on apparently.

Sorry, but if you kill yourself after getting some abuse on what appears to be latvian facebook then you were mental to start with. Why the hell was she on this freakish foreign site anyway?

its NOT a foriegn site is it? its just a site that happens to be owned by latvians, and hosted in a foriegn place?

lots of sites are hosted in differing countries, specially torrent sites lol

its NOT a foriegn site is it? its just a site that happens to be owned by latvians, and hosted in a foriegn place?

lots of sites are hosted in differing countries, specially torrent sites lol

Some say Sheffield Forum is run from remote areas of North Korea :hihi:

Archived