Great Britain?

I've quit debating with you "old boy" My only contribution from now on will be aimed at attempting to state some facts in order to keep the thread on a reasonably sane course since you have done your level best so far to derail it completely :D

Keep telling you "You can't educate Pork", when will you learn.

---------- Post added 17-08-2013 at 08:04 ----------

As we are comparing family histories may I insert details of my uncles Raymond and Geoffrey Hillpig Smyth?

Most information can be obtained if you insert their names into Google. Quintessentially English, blatantly homosexual, they both devoted their lives to the Mong people of Myanmar fighting against the governments of Laos and Myanmar when they were to secure tribal homelands and protect the indigenous elephant. Despite the efforts of the US backed Laotians and the Russian backed Burmese they fought the respective armed services to a standstill.

You got that out of a Spike Milligan Book, the Mong people were half as high as an elephants knee.:hihi:

Keep telling you "You can't educate Pork", when will you learn.

Didn't know he was a Wendy :D.

---------- Post added 17-08-2013 at 08:04 ----------

You got that out of a Spike Milligan Book, the Mong people were half as high as an elephants knee.:hihi:

Now you didn't expect him to have had an original thought did you?

They are both interred in City Road Cemetery, the Myanmar Ambassador and representatives of the Disney Corporation who have commissioned a Hollywood film about the brothers were present earlier this year at a ceremony to honour the brothers contribution to The Mong and Elephant conservation.

The documentary about them had commentaries voiced by Ray Winstone.

Wouldn't it have been more appropriate & respectful to have had the commentary voiced by Julian Clary?

And there we have it, homophobic as well as being a traitor to his county, happy to languish in the celtic misery he originates from and enjoy the company of the arrogant and idiotic howdy doodies.

Two men, one of the knighted in absentia, who fought and died for freedom, never ashamed of their sexuality or like him the country of their birth. Lauded by the people they served, honoured by their own country and others, but to him all this is rendered to naught because they are gay.

Pathetic, but as expected.

And there we have it, homophobic as well as being a traitor to his county, happy to languish in the celtic misery he originates from and enjoy the company of the arrogant and idiotic howdy doodies.

Two men, one of the knighted in absentia, who fought and died for freedom, never ashamed of their sexuality or like him the country of their birth. Lauded by the people they served, honoured by their own country and others, but to him all this is rendered to naught because they are gay.

Pathetic, but as expected.

Where have I ever said anything which would lead you to believe that I am a traitor to Yorkshire?

And did I imply any homophobic attitude in my reference to the lovely Julian? I think not, any homophobia is in fact down to you & your automatic knee jerk reaction. Shame on you, you closet bigot ( actually your not in the closet with regard to being a bigot, more of an actual closet :D )

All I meant by suggesting Mr Clary was that his dulcet tones would be far more appropriate than the rasping cockney git growl of Ray-can only play a cockney geezer - Winstone.

Anyway my less than amusing pal, I have asked you on more than one occasion to back up your earlier comment with regard to the Iron Duke the Guards & the necessity for threats toward what you so charmingly referred to as 'Paddys'.

So lets be having it, Where ,When & under what circumstances did this event occur?

Where have I ever said anything which would lead you to believe that I am a traitor to Yorkshire?

And did I imply any homophobic attitude in my reference to the lovely Julian? I think not, any homophobia is in fact down to you & your automatic knee jerk reaction. Shame on you, you closet bigot ( actually your not in the closet with regard to being a bigot, more of an actual closet :D )

All I meant by suggesting Mr Clary was that his dulcet tones would be far more appropriate than the rasping cockney git growl of Ray-can only play a cockney geezer - Winstone.

Anyway my less than amusing pal, I have asked you on more than one occasion to back up your earlier comment with regard to the Iron Duke the Guards & the necessity for threats toward what you so charmingly referred to as 'Paddys'.

So lets be having it, Where ,When & under what circumstances did this event occur?

Never refer to me as "friend" or as a bigot, I have provided plenty of evidence to back up my statements (see previous posts), it is you who by inference have attacked the Hillpig Smyth brothers sexuality. You are a disgrace. Typical disgruntled Celtic underachiever seeking to justify your sad life by inventing a fantasy family history and attacking minorities.

Never refer to me as "friend" or as a bigot, I have provided plenty of evidence to back up my statements (see previous posts), it is you who by inference have attacked the Hillpig Smyth brothers sexuality. You are a disgrace. Typical disgruntled Celtic underachiever seeking to justify your sad life by inventing a fantasy family history and attacking minorities.

No, you haven't provided 'plenty' of evidence, in fact you have provided none.

My reference to you was not friend, it was pal. Now if you knew anything about the Sheffield vernacular you would be aware that 'pal' can have quite a different meaning :mad:. And believe me 'pal' it did in that instance.

You have already proved conclusively to anyone reading your posts that you are both a bigot & a racist. Therefore, I shall continue to refer to you in that way whenever I feel like it, got it pal?

What we are now attempting to find out is if we can add liar to your list of accomplishments.

So, one more time, in your post at 215 you made an unsubstantiated allegation with regard to the Duke of Wellington, I have asked you on several occasions to provide prove that this incident took place. You have failed to provide such proof. Time to put up or shut up 'pal' :D

No, you haven't provided 'plenty' of evidence, in fact you have provided none.

My reference to you was not friend, it was pal. Now if you knew anything about the Sheffield vernacular you would be aware that 'pal' can have quite a different meaning :mad:. And believe me 'pal' it did in that instance.

You have already proved conclusively to anyone reading your posts that you are both a bigot & a racist. Therefore, I shall continue to refer to you in that way whenever I feel like it, got it pal?

What we are now attempting to find out is if we can add liar to your list of accomplishments.

So, one more time, in your post at 215 you made an unsubstantiated allegation with regard to the Duke of Wellington, I have asked you on several occasions to provide prove that this incident took place. You have failed to provide such proof. Time to put up or shut up 'pal' :D

The evidence for the unreliability of the Irish also the Belgian and Dutch troops in contained in the autobiography of Sir Harry Smith an officer who was present at the battle.

Regarding Wellingtons birthplace, it was in Ireland but being born in a stable does not make him a horse.

The evidence for the unreliability of the Irish also the Belgian and Dutch troops in contained in the autobiography of Sir Harry Smith an officer who was present at the battle.

Regarding Wellingtons birthplace, it was in Ireland but being born in a stable does not make him a horse.

So no evidence whatsoever of the actual incident you referred to then? Thought not, you are a liar Hillpig simple as that.

Who was it that made the 'born in a stable' remark by the way? I'll give you a clue, it wasn't the Duke of Wellington.

That fact can be proved by Googling ' Shaw's authenticated report of the Irish State trials (1844) where the comment was recorded on page 93. The Duke never denied his Irish heritage & no one spoke more highly of the Irish ability in battle than him.

And that my lying 'pal' is how you back up statements made.

As to dragging the Dutch into it in an attempt to deflect from your general lying stupidity, it merely proves your ignorance. You obviously have no knowledge of the outcome of Wars between the English & the Dutch have you?

As to books try 'Redcoat' by Richard Holmes & educate yourself, if such a thing is possible. :D

Archived