Clues to alien life under my feet?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23522734

looks like as well as a potash mine, and a dark matter research laboratory they are also investigating organisms that live so far underground they think they may give an insight to alien life on other planets Oo

I think I saw a potash factory near where you live mel. Just out of Staithes. Looked big enough to park a UFO in ... is this where the space aliens from the planet Loftus live? :huh:

I think I saw a potash factory near where you live mel. Just out of Staithes. Looked big enough to park a UFO in ... is this where the space aliens from the planet Loftus live? :huh:

yeah that's the one, no luckily they live further away, not far enough tho ;) lol

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 08:04 ----------

Alien life under your feet?

Gerrem weshed :hihi: :hihi:

:o

ill be seeing you later tch

They do tours. I'd highly recommend people go on it, its fascinating. You need to carry gallons of water though as its very hot, dry and salty underground.

As for life, I've done a bit of mine exploration and there are some very strange mould creatures underground.

They do tours. I'd highly recommend people go on it, its fascinating. You need to carry gallons of water though as its very hot, dry and salty underground.

As for life, I've done a bit of mine exploration and there are some very strange mould creatures underground.

I don't particularly want to go down a mine unless Sebastian Pinera's in close proximity! :gag:

I'm also aware that it's not a very good idea to have gallons of water and a salt mine very

!

Beside, you don't even need to leave Sheffield to see semi-sentient slime :)

I think you're safe, its a mile underneath the sea!

Great radio interview with pics here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22263418

They use Transit vans with the roof chopped off for transport, as the face is many miles from the shaft entrance. Its like a white knuckle ride being in the van belting down the black tunnels at 40mph!

Archived