Mesh sink strainer

Hi, I was hoping some-one will of spotted a stainless steel plug hole strainer. I can find plenty that have small holes in them but really want one that has a wire mesh rather than holes to stop hair going down a bath plug hole. I'd prefer to get one over the counter as then I will know for sure it is good quality and will serve the purpose, it's as part of a 50 birthday present so I'm obviously pushing the boat out.

Hi, I was hoping some-one will of spotted a stainless steel plug hole strainer. I can find plenty that have small holes in them but really want one that has a wire mesh rather than holes to stop hair going down a bath plug hole. I'd prefer to get one over the counter as then I will know for sure it is good quality and will serve the purpose, it's as part of a 50 birthday present so I'm obviously pushing the boat out.

So a pair of 20 denier stockings weighted down with some bricks is not what you're looking for.

Nope any stockings are for her to wear but as i don't want to be involved too often at unblocking her bath drain I want to get her something round, metal and shiny and then I can tell all our mutual friends and see who jumps to the wrong conclusion that I'm talking about a ring.

Archived